Military Brides

QOTD 8.22.11

What is your favorite tv show?

I have a few: One Tree Hill, Glee, and How I Met Your Mother

Re: QOTD 8.22.11

• calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Burn Notice.  The character Michael Weston is my "other boyfriend", as FI calls him.  I guess now he'd be my "boyfriend" and FI would be my "fiance" but whatever.  It's funny.

I also watch Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, and Dexter.  Less religiously, but always in order, I watch House, Lie to Me (boo, it's cancelled!), Castle, Secret Life of the American Teenager, In Plain Sight,and Glee.

Anniversary

• Sammy0709Sammy0709 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DH and I watch a lot of tv since we usually crash when we get home from the gym so, my top 5 in no particular order are: 1. Grey's Anatomy 2. Bones 3. Criminal Minds 4. Ice Road Truckers 5. Storage Wars
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sammy0709Sammy0709 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    C: DH won't let me watch secret life anymore. He hates it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_qotd-82211?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:82c61713-9d5c-46ff-8439-238638467e15Post:a0e60ada-ed8b-4a90-882d-7eb8f71d425b">Re: QOTD 8.22.11</a>:
    [QUOTE]C: DH won't let me watch secret life anymore. He hates it!
    Posted by Sammy0709[/QUOTE]

Oh, my FI won't watch ANY of those!  Well, just Dexter and sometimes Burn Notice, but that's literally it.  Anything else I have to watch on my laptop in a different room.  But I don't mind!

Anniversary

• IrishcurlsIrishcurls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    omg Calindi, swoon michael weston. It's the only show FI and I watch together--a little something for everyone!!!

Actually, I just lied. We also watch our new obsession, "Sons of Anarchy." Also so good.

Then when FI is playing video games, it's any reality crap I can find: the Bachelor series, and Real Housewives, you get the idea.... :) Good thing we have two tvs!
  • YoungDuoYoungDuo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My top 5 in no particular order
    1. Scrubs
    2. Army Wives
    3. King of Queens
    4. Family Guy
    5 Tosh.0

I don't watch a whole lot of TV but when I do I love Scrubs! FI got me the entire series which is 9 seasons last Christmas :) I really enjoy the drama on Army Wives. I watch it on Netflix so I'm definitely not up to date with the current season.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 204 made the cut image 122 are ready to party image 65 are being lame
    image 17 can't find the mailbox
    RSVP Date: October 20
  • KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a ton but right now make it or break it
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my god. I have so many!

Real Housewives of any city
    Teen Mom
    Project Runway
    Californication
    Modern Family
    So You Think You Can Dance
    Flipping Out
    Mad Men (Just starting the DVDs now)

Modern Family is my only MUST watch, never miss
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The Office... oh and I just started watching 24 for the first time a couple of months ago on Netflix... on season 3 now :)
  • calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    I got into Prison Break on Netflix On Demand this summer... but stopped watching literally as soon as there was a particularly brutal beheading.  Didn't want to watch after that!

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    The Office
    Bones
    Friends
    Burn Notice
    Daily show with Jon Stewart
    Colbert Report
    Tosh.0
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have way too many to list so I'll divide summer and fall/regular seasons

Summer: 
    -Pretty Little Liars
    -Project Runway
    -Reality Shows on MTV/VH1(think Jersey Shore, they're guilty pleasures for me!)
    -Storage Wars(I love Barry!)
    -Pawn Stars

Regular:
    -Spartacus(H and I are addicted, we did marathons a few months ago and we can't wait for the next season!)
    -Vampire Diaries
    -Nikita
    -There's a ton more I can't think of right now. lol
  • edited December 2011
    Holy Cow...

Grey's Anatomy
    Desperate Housewives ( Boo for this being the last season!)
    Picker Sisters
    Cupcake Wars
    Project Runway
    Chelsea Lately
    Pretty Little Liars (I wasn't goint to admit that one, but since Kara did I'll fess up too)
    Family Guy
    Modern Family
    Shamless (HBO, Starring William H. Macy, Emmy Rossum.. it's HILARIOUS!!)
    Glee
    Parks and Recreation
    Friends with Benefits
    Law and Order: SVU

And now I look like I have no life..
    Photobucket
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_qotd-82211?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:82c61713-9d5c-46ff-8439-238638467e15Post:eb220863-5ad5-417d-921f-db9cc79f476f">Re: QOTD 8.22.11</a>:
    [QUOTE] (I wasn't goint to admit that one, but since Kara did I'll fess up too) 
    Posted by SamiJoeB[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>LOL Sami! I didn't give PLL a chance at first but they did a marathon of the first season and I was so bored I started watching it and I got hooked! </div><div>
    </div>
  • kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My favorite show of all time is The West Wing.
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_qotd-82211?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:82c61713-9d5c-46ff-8439-238638467e15Post:588e2dfa-de16-448c-9738-3018f202746b">Re: QOTD 8.22.11</a>:
    [QUOTE]My top 5 in no particular order 1. Scrubs 2. Army Wives 3. King of Queens 4. Family Guy 5 Tosh.0 I don't watch a whole lot of TV but when I do I love Scrubs! FI got me the entire series which is 9 seasons last Christmas :) I really enjoy the drama on Army Wives. I watch it on Netflix so I'm definitely not up to date with the current season.
    Posted by YoungDuo[/QUOTE]
    I love Army Wives too!
  • edited December 2011
    I totally am a drama tv junky!
    1. Jersey Shore
    2. One Tree Hill
    3. Secret Life of the American Teenager
    4. Army Wives
    5. Storage Wars
    6. American Pickers
    7. Teen Mom
    Yeah.. lol thank goodness for TIVO.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • IrishcurlsIrishcurls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_qotd-82211?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:82c61713-9d5c-46ff-8439-238638467e15Post:014b2462-b4fe-42e2-88b7-a28cb2204f6e">Re: QOTD 8.22.11</a>:
    [QUOTE]My favorite show of all time is The West Wing.
    Posted by WishIcouldbeinthe'stan[/QUOTE]
    Do you have the complete series box set?? It's been on my christmas list forever. After I stop hemorrhaging money from this wedding I'm buying it and watching everysingleeopisode. So. Good.
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    edited December 2011
    I'll consider my favorites as ones that I have DVR set for so I never miss them.

Desperate Housewives
    Grey's Anatomy
    Private Practice
    Glee
    How I Met Your Mother
    It's Always Sunny
    The League
    Tosh.0
    Wilfred
    Deadliest Catch
    Bachelor (also -ette and Pad)

I'm pretty sure there are more, but that's all I can think of right now.  

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_qotd-82211?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:82c61713-9d5c-46ff-8439-238638467e15Post:3811f7c9-0a5a-4081-9ad3-2ee355d6c443">Re: QOTD 8.22.11</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll consider my favorites as ones that I have DVR set for so I never miss them. Desperate Housewives Grey's Anatomy Private Practice Glee How I Met Your Mother It's Always Sunny The League Tosh.0 Wilfred Deadliest Catch Bachelor (also -ette and Pad) I'm pretty sure there are more, but that's all I can think of right now.  
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]

My fiance watched all of how I met your mother in Afghanistan and got me hooked!
  • edited December 2011
    No one watches True Blood?!?!?!!!!!

I just started watching True Blood. It's awesomeeee...

Also, I used to/ kinda still watch:
    Alaska State Troopers
    How I Met Your Mother
    Grey's Anatomy
    Desperate Housewives (before they started coming up with the dumbest plot ideas. It might be good again but I wouldn't know)
    Sex and the City... Claaaaaaaaaassic...
    How It's Made (nerdy, but FI and I love it)
    Hard Time (holy crap, scary)
    My Cat From Hell (awesome for all you cat people out there)
    Law and Order: SVU (my sisters and mom and I have a marathon every holiday where we're all together. mostly at Christmastime)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    edited December 2011
    How the eff did I forget SVU?!  I'm super bummed that Stabler is gone, and it's not going to be the same anymore.  But definitely one of my faves, and it makes my day when there is a marathon on USA (which happens usually at least once a week)!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I love TB, but it's not my fave show ever. Irish, do they still show WW on Bravo in the mornings? I used to wake up and watch it every day and then flip over to Morning Joe on MSNBC. :D
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Stan, I might love you. I LOVE West Wing. I also really like Aaron Sorkin, so that helps :)

I also like True Blood. I didn't watch Grey's at all last season.
    Rescue Me, so depressing yet so good
    It's always Sunny In Philadelphia- love love this show.

Umm, that's it. I don't watch many new shows.
  • edited December 2011
    Dexter is my favorite show ever. I'm a little too obsessed.

I also watch Grey's Anatomy, Sons of Anarchy, (watched and adored) Prison Break, Glee, Criminal Minds, Law & Order: SVU, and Burn Notice. 
    March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon - Undecided (NYC or DC)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_qotd-82211?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:82c61713-9d5c-46ff-8439-238638467e15Post:141d577e-379d-4f24-84ca-5483b4c3b19e">Re: QOTD 8.22.11</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dexter is my favorite show ever. I'm a little too obsessed. I also watch Grey's Anatomy, Sons of Anarchy, (watched and adored) Prison Break, Glee, Criminal Minds, Law & Order: SVU, and Burn Notice. 
    Posted by megmac24[/QUOTE]

It's really fun watching Dexter and Burn Notice while living in Miami - I'm constantly going, "I know where that is!"  I got hooked on BN long before I even knew there was a possibility of moving down here, but it's fun to go back and re-watch old episodes to pick out local hot spots I recognize!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards