Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

AW Thursday

It's 9:35 am, and nothing?!  Let's here it ladies!

Re: AW Thursday

• MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found a great deal on spray paint last night!

I also found a paint by numbers cat painting. I bought it as a white elephant gift, but then I realized one of the FG's birthday is XMAS day. She loves CATS.It will be perfect!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • aeliza06aeliza06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-111?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:7f013b70-daba-47d7-a897-9113de38eca5Post:9c01894f-744f-4c57-bf7f-82327fbaf767">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I found a great deal on spray paint last night</strong>! I also found a paint by numbers cat painting. I bought it as a white elephant gift, but then I realized one of the FG's birthday is XMAS day. She loves CATS.It will be perfect!
    Posted by MLandCJ[/QUOTE]

<div>Do tell! I have about a million vases I need to repaint for my centerpieces!</div><div>
    </div><div>My NWR AW: FI flew home a day early yesterday to surprise me for my birthday. We went out to Salum (one of our favorite splurge places) but I was really disappointed by the food this time around. :( In the end, it was just nice to have a bottle of wine and him there :) </div><div>
    </div>
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-111?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:7f013b70-daba-47d7-a897-9113de38eca5Post:9c01894f-744f-4c57-bf7f-82327fbaf767">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found a great deal on spray paint last night! I also found a paint by numbers cat painting. I bought it as a white elephant gift, but then I realized one of the FG's birthday is XMAS day. She loves CATS.It will be perfect!
    Posted by MLandCJ[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm kind of sad that you're turning it into a legitimate gift!!! Now you have to go buy the Kittylicious cross stitch and put it in for White Elephant.</div><div>
    </div><div>aeliza- Hobby Lobby in Carrollton has a TON of stuff in their back clearance aisles right now, if you've got the time it's well worth the digging :)</div><div>
    </div><div>Family-related AW: My parents got the house they wanted!!! We're moving to Hickory Creek next month!</div><div>
    </div><div>Crafty AW: I got 3 messenger bag kits at Michaels yesterday for $4 each... that's right, $12 for Christmas gifts for both my FSILs and my baby sister. YAY!</div><div>
    </div><div>BUT my biggest AW is.... I am now OFFICIALLY graduating!! I got my Capstone results this morning and I passed, so I'm ordering graduation announcments and a new diploma frame as we speak... 49 days to go!</div>
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was marked down to $2.99 a can!  It was a couple different special tones that wal-mart and home depot don't carry. It is normally $5.99 a can.

Aeliza- YGPM
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I got nothing, except I secure a calligrapher up in Frisco who is currently running a special: 40 cents per Outer Envelope for Gel Calligraphy. And she lives in our neighborhood too. SCORE!

Oh and I finally figured out FI's Christmas present at about half the cost of the other thing he wanted. Yay.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • edited December 2011
    Nine days!

Otherwise, I am swamped trying to get everything together so that things don't completely implode while I'm gone.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards