Wedding Party
Options

Fellow Brides, I need your help!

Hey everybody...I need your help! I have a chance to win $250 in free flowers for my wedding. All you need to do is go to the facebook page for Furst the Florist and go to the photos for the Marriott Bridal Show Fall 2012, click on my picture and comment under my photo. Please please please comment and ask your friends to comment. Each comment counts as a vote and the scoring is one per vote per individual per photo. I have until November 25th...so please ask your friends! Thanks!!!! :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151139791839075&set=a.10151139788984075.452104.99225239074&type=3&theater

All you have to do is go to the link above on facebook and comment.
I would really appreciate it!!!! Thanks!

Re: Fellow Brides, I need your help!

• Options
    I voted for someone else- I liked her picture better.
  • Options
    lwolfe, I need your help too!  If I vote for you and you win, would you send me a percentage of your winnings?  Only seems fair to me. Let me know so I can vote!
  • Options
    You look scarily similar to my roommate in college who tried to kill my fish because I asked her to clean her side of the fridge. .... Seriously, you aren't her are you? Scary!
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    emeejeeayenemeejeeayen member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_fellow-brides-i-need-your-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:2a2b5f65-1e2c-4677-9897-d899bdb75a4dPost:5db9f490-2d5a-475a-bca4-71e26f3a6932">Re:Fellow Brides, I need your help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You look scarily similar to my roommate in college who tried to kill my fish because I asked her to clean her side of the fridge. .... Seriously, you aren't her are you? Scary!
    Posted by Peledreamsofrain[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>HAHAHAHA </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker whatshouldwecallweddings.tumblr.com
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I really didn't mean to annoy anyone.   I was just asking for help.  As I know now...these type of posts don't do that well on sites like this, I have deleted my post.  Sorry.

Congrats on your engagements and sorry again.

Lauren
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards