New Jersey

Make-Up trial...check!

So I had my makeup trial yesterday and I booked her! What do you think? Should I change anything?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Make-Up trial...check!

• edited December 2011
    It looks great! Who did you book with?
  • lynzandgreg1lynzandgreg1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Her name is Michelle Valdivieso... if you want her contact information let me know I will send it to you. She is one of my bridesmaids best friends and she has been doing weddings for 2 years now. She was excellent yesterday... she knew what I wanted and what I was asking for.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The makeup looks great! She did a fantastic job. I really wouldn't change anything.
  • edited December 2011
    Looks good! The only thing I might suggest is a less blush.. it is too much for my taste, but if that's what you like, then I wouldn't change a thing.
    September 2011 Brides Siggy Challenge: Reception Venue imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • lynzandgreg1lynzandgreg1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just wanted more blush because I am very white, but I plan on having some color before we get married...so hopefully she won't have to use as much blush maybe more of a bronzer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the eyes! Yes, less blush and its perfect!
  • altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks great, I plan to tan beforehand as well so hopefully you wont need bronzer, but I agree, could have used a little with the trial. Otherwise I love it.
  • edited December 2011
    I think you look gorgeous!  Not sure what you look like sans-makeup, but your artist did a great job.  When I went to mine I told her to CAKE it on!  I loooveee makeup :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards