Missouri-St Louis
Options

Bridal Shop Suggestions for Accessories

I am looking for bridal shops that sell beaded/crystal belts for wedding gowns.  I ordered a beautiful gown, but would like to add a little extra to it.

I tried on a beaded belt at the salon with the dress, but I am not willing to pay $300 for it.

Does anyone have any suggestions for bridal salons that have great prices on accessories?

Re: Bridal Shop Suggestions for Accessories

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You could try David's Bridal - not sure if they have any or how much they cost but I know the have a lot of accessories, you could even look online just to see.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got an awesome beaded/crystal belt from Simply Elegant Bridal. It was around 150 - 200. They only had 2 or 3 belts to choose from, but the belts at the different bridal salons I went to seemed pretty similar.

Good Luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try to find one on etsy.com- they have tons of fantastic bridal accessories and you can even make a custom request if you have pictures of the belt through their Alchemy process (people bid on the design and will recreate it for you).
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    auriannaaurianna member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Check the trims and braids on MJTrim. You might be able to make your own without too much fuss.
  • Options
    doctabroccolidoctabroccoli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the etsy suggestion.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards