Florida-North Florida

Vendor Suggestions

Hello Everyone. I don't post on here much, but I just got married this past weekend. I wanted to recommend some of my vendors that were AMAZING!

Photographer - Tara Lohse with T.Lohse Photography (The most recent blog with bridal pictures is me). I know her personally, but she really is great! And her prices are excellent! She's based out of North Carolina now, but is originally from Pensacola, so doesn't mind traveling to the Panhandle. Her pictures are great and she makes you feel so comfortable when taking them. She even made my husband feel like he was a model.

DJ - Ramsey Coates with AnyDayDJ.com is GREAT!! He really makes your wedding day what you want it to be & helps to relax you. He was so flexible to work with and is CHEAP! But not in the job he does.. He runs $125 an hour!! He's not cheesy at all and plays GREAT music. He did my wedding and 2 others I went to in the two previous months. Having him at your reception will make it wonderful... and he's easy on the wallet :)

I put their website in the paragraphs above. Let me know if y'all have any questions about them! Also, let them know Kristen Farr (now Fondren) sent them your way!

Re: Vendor Suggestions

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards