Getting in Shape

New Girl

Hello everyone!  I have wandering around on the getting in shape community board for some time and thought i should join and start getting in shape.

I am getting married July 14, 2012 and want to loose 15-20 pounds by May!

I am 5'0 and 125 lbs. not fat but completely hate the way I look.  I was one of those girls who was always skinny and could eat whatever I want, then I went to college and gained my freshman 15-20 and its been here for 3 years now.

I completely am lacking motivation. I was going to start after the new year but keep thinking to myself, why not start earlier?  But I hate working out and eating healthy and with xmas and all the holiday parties around the corner I am going to need some motivation.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New Girl

• Thanks girls!!! I need to start making a plan.  I really liked pilates but my gym doesn't offer pilates classes and I can't afford to go to a pilates studio.  I tried the videos but I am one of those people who have to go somewhere to exersise or I won't do it.  My FI used to be a big gym rat and him and I are going to start going together again, which will make it a will easier.  I need to stop making excuses and just get it done haha.  Ill be posting on here often to get support and hold myself accountable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Glad to hear you'll be going to the gym with your FI. It's always easier having a partner!

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards