Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Tinucci's Restaurant - Woodbury

Anyone ever been here? I am google mapping finding restaurants to send to my FMIL for the RD.

I don't want to add this to the map if it's bad. Looks like they have a great buffet deal on Thursday nights and that is when we would go there.

Thanks
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tinucci's Restaurant - Woodbury

• amberh0515amberh0515 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The one in Newport has a large dining room. Their food is so good! My family usually does the Sunday buffet, so I assume it's similar.

• hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never been there, but we had our RD at Pinz bowling alley in Oakdale (on 694 just north of 94).  They had great pizza and sides (they do have a full restaurant there, too).  Plus bowling. laser tag, and an arcade.  If that's your area, it might be worth a look.
  • Maria92609Maria92609 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not been to the Woodbury location, but I have had a number of meals catered by the Newport location and the food has always been very good.
  • cukimerrydollcukimerrydoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would definitely do the Newport location as well.  Their banquet room is large and very accommodating.  It's also a lot easier to get to since it's right off of both 494 and 61 (61 south, exit and right on Glen Road, another right onto Maxwell Ave). 

The Newport location is more accomodating than Woodbury, and their food is a little tastier.  Maybe because that one has been there longer?  I'm not sure why, I just like it a bit better.

And who knows... if they EVER get the Wakota bridge done (2 years overdue now), you'll be able to take Maxwell Avenue right from 494 east - you can from 494 west.
  • edited December 2011
    The one in Woodbury is located off of Keats (Cr 19) and Valley Creek(?) it not very big and I do not believe they have a room for banquets but I could be wrong.

I live right down the street from the one in Newport and that is where we decided to have our RD as well. I can give details if you want. You can e-mail me at may2010wedding at hotmail dot com.

I would highly recommend them!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The TInucci's in Woodbury is in the Eagle Valley plaza (County Road 19/Woodbury Drive and Valley Creek Road). It's more of a deli-style place and does not have a banquet room. I've been to their Newport location too and it's definitely larger and has a separate banquet facility/room. For a rehearsal dinner, I'd think you'd want to use the Newport location and not Woodbury.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I am hoping she picks something more along the lines of The Machine Shed or Sunsets, but I just gave her a lot of different options and made a google map for her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards