Ohio-Cleveland

Nails

I live in Amherst west of cleveland and am looking for a place that does good acrylic or gel nails. Does anyone have any suggestions? I will travel to get them if they are good.

Thanks!

Re: Nails

• It might be far for you, but Kent at City Star Nails at Kamm's Corners does a great job and he is affordable. They take walk ins but I would make an appointment. 2169412525
  • I also live in Amherst! Have you tried A David Anthony Salon and Spa? I hear great things about their gel nails.
  • kg8807kg8807 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Arz Salon in North Ridge is really good. I was definitely pleased with the results!
  • i second kent at city star

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_nails?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:af21ffe7-47af-4e94-9711-64bded76461ePost:e301d8d3-fc8a-48e3-85db-4f0c67c5a043">Re:Nails</a>:
    [QUOTE]It might be far for you, but Kent at City Star Nails at Kamm's Corners does a great job and he is affordable. They take walk ins but I would make an appointment. 2169412525
    Posted by SlymShaydy[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards