Not Engaged Yet

Friday Accountability

WE MADE IT!!!!  So grateful for this long weekend!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!  I weighed myself this morning down 1.5 for a total of 7.4 downs since I started watching what I eat and getting my butt to the gym. 

B-Nature Valley PB protein bar (5) Banana (0) lo carb monster (1)
S-yo crunch yogurt (5) grapes (0)
L-Probably Chinese
S-Apple (0) Laughing cow bleu cheese (1) THANKS RDR I'M HOOKED!!!!  :)
D-Buffalo Chicken casserole (11)

E-cleaning the house and catching up on laundry.  Got to get ready for my mom this weekend.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
image 36 Yes
image 2 No
image 21 Unknown

Re: Friday Accountability

• I do not want to be at work today.  I want to snuggle with my puppies at home.

B: 2 HB eggs, greek yogurt, skinny vanilla latte.
    S: Orange, strawberries
    L: Chicken lunch meat with cream cheese
    S: Chips and salsa
    D: Probably french onion soup with toast (for a whole can of soup plus a piece of toast, it's under 200 cals)

E: Boxes.  Unpacking, organizing, repacking.  I have essentially 5 years of crap to go through and get rid of this weekend.  Hooray!
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to Re: Friday Accountability:
    [QUOTE]I do not want to be at work today.  I want to snuggle with my puppies at home. B: 2 HB eggs, greek yogurt, skinny vanilla latte. S: Orange, strawberries L: Chicken lunch meat with cream cheese S: Chips and salsa D: Probably french onion soup with toast (for a whole can of soup plus a piece of toast, it's under 200 cals) E: Boxes.  Unpacking, organizing, repacking.  I have essentially 5 years of crap to go through and get rid of this weekend.  Hooray!
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

Me too!  I was leaving the house this morning and by puppy gave me that "please stay!!!!" look!  I'm going to try to sneak out of here at 3:30.

Also, packing sucks, I hate it.  I still have boxes I haven't unpacked from when I moved in September.  By Memorial Day weekend if I haven't opened them, I'm having a tag sale and selling the crap!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • B: Um.... onion bagel with cream cheese and a ginger ale (15)
    L: Lean Cuisine Meatloaf (6)
    D: Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup (4)
    S: Apple

• I still feel like crap, but I's slowly getting better
    B-tea, oatmeal with raisins
    L- lentil dahl
    D-baked oven fries and some veggie nuggets

E- none I still don't feel well & I'll be dancing for a few hours tomorrow anyway

Anniversary

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-accountability-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8d21ae52-edb8-4907-80e3-d959df18d60dPost:744944d2-784a-42b4-9aee-f9a2aec0c6c0">Friday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]WE MADE IT!!!!  So grateful for this long weekend!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!  I weighed myself this morning down 1.5 for a total of 7.4 downs since I started watching what I eat and getting my butt to the gym.  B-Nature Valley PB protein bar (5) Banana (0) lo carb monster (1) S-yo crunch yogurt (5) grapes (0) L-Probably Chinese S-Apple (0) Laughing cow bleu cheese (1) <strong>THANKS RDR I'M HOOKED!!!!</strong>  :) D-Buffalo Chicken casserole (11) E-cleaning the house and catching up on laundry.  Got to get ready for my mom this weekend.
    Posted by buddysmom80[/QUOTE]

<div>You're welcome! Isn't it so yummy? I had to buy those wedges for a buffalo chicken thing I made and I was like what am I going to do with the rest? And then had the brilliant idea that apples and blue cheese are delicious together!</div><div>
    </div><div>ETA: Way to go on your loss this week! And I would love the recipe for the casserole you're making for dinner, pretty please. I'm obsessed with all things buffalo chicken. </div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-accountability-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8d21ae52-edb8-4907-80e3-d959df18d60dPost:6686608d-251d-4de3-be83-33897a82c96a">Re: Friday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Friday Accountability : You're welcome! Isn't it so yummy? I had to buy those wedges for a <strong>buffalo chicken thing</strong> I made and I was like what am I going to do with the rest? And then had the brilliant idea that apples and blue cheese are delicious together!
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

<div>And now I want buffalo chicken dip.</div>
    I french with my man
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-accountability-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:8d21ae52-edb8-4907-80e3-d959df18d60dPost:6686608d-251d-4de3-be83-33897a82c96a">Re: Friday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Friday Accountability : You're welcome! Isn't it so yummy? I had to buy those wedges for a buffalo chicken thing I made and I was like what am I going to do with the rest? And then had the brilliant idea that apples and blue cheese are delicious together! ETA: Way to go on your loss this week! And I would love the recipe for the casserole you're making for dinner, pretty please. I'm obsessed with all things buffalo chicken. 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

I'm obsessed with buffalo anything as well even though I detest buffalo wings or any chicken on the bone.  I got the recipe off of Pinterest, we haven't tried it yet, so I'll let you know how it turns out.

12 ounces whole wheat elbow macaroni (we are using regular pasta)
    2 T canola oil
    3 carrots sliced
    3 stalks of celery sliced
    1 large onion chopped
    1 T minced garlic
    2 lbs boneless, skinless chiken breast cut into 1" cubes
    1/3 c cornstarch
    4 c low-fat milk (I'm using skim)
    1/8 t salt
    5 T Frank's red hot (I'm probably going to add more)
    4 oz crumbled bleu cheese

1.  Preheat oven to 400 degrees
    2.  Bring dutch oven of water to a boil.  Cook noodles two minutes less than al dente.  Drain, rinse, set aside.
    3.  Heat oil in the pot over medium heat.  Add carrots, celery, onion and garlic and cook until begtinning to soften, about 5 minutes.  Add chicken and cook until no longer pink on the outside, 5 to 7 minutes.  Whisk cornstarch and milk in a medium bowl; add to the pot along with salt.  Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring often, until bubbling and thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 4 minutes.  Remove from the heat and stir in hot sauce. 
    4.  Spread the noodles in a 9 X 13" baking dish.  Top with the chicken mixture; sprinkle with bleu cheese.
    5.  Bake casserole until it is bubbling about 30 minutes.  Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-accountability-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8d21ae52-edb8-4907-80e3-d959df18d60dPost:e3163cca-90c5-43f1-9a72-503d2f4fa2b0">Re: Friday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Accountability : I'm obsessed with buffalo anything as well even though I detest buffalo wings or any chicken on the bone.  I got the recipe off of Pinterest, we haven't tried it yet, so I'll let you know how it turns out. 12 ounces whole wheat elbow macaroni (we are using regular pasta) 2 T canola oil 3 carrots sliced 3 stalks of celery sliced 1 large onion chopped 1 T minced garlic 2 lbs boneless, skinless chiken breast cut into 1" cubes 1/3 c cornstarch 4 c low-fat milk (I'm using skim) 1/8 t salt 5 T Frank's red hot (I'm probably going to add more) 4 oz crumbled bleu cheese 1.  Preheat oven to 400 degrees 2.  Bring dutch oven of water to a boil.  Cook noodles two minutes less than al dente.  Drain, rinse, set aside. 3.  Heat oil in the pot over medium heat.  Add carrots, celery, onion and garlic and cook until begtinning to soften, about 5 minutes.  Add chicken and cook until no longer pink on the outside, 5 to 7 minutes.  Whisk cornstarch and milk in a medium bowl; add to the pot along with salt.  Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring often, until bubbling and thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 4 minutes.  Remove from the heat and stir in hot sauce.  4.  Spread the noodles in a 9 X 13" baking dish.  Top with the chicken mixture; sprinkle with bleu cheese. 5.  Bake casserole until it is bubbling about 30 minutes.  Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
    Posted by buddysmom80[/QUOTE]

<div>I NEED THIS.</div>

• B:  2 eggs, 1 pc toast with orange-fig jam (248)
    S:  skinny vanilla latte (90)
    L: 1 link lean turkey sausage with 1/2 c. marinara and 2 oz noodles (390), cara cara orange
    S:  honey tangerine (58)
    post-E S:  4 chopped strawberries and lite yogurt (103)
    D:  half Spicy Turkey sandwich with avocado instead of mayo, and side salad or fruit cup.  (from a restaurant)

E:  walk the dogs (30 min, approx. -90 cals), jog 30 min (approx. -215 cals) if my foot will let me do both.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-accountability-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:8d21ae52-edb8-4907-80e3-d959df18d60dPost:0043df9a-5c35-4fc7-9702-d257d56960b2">Re: Friday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Accountability : I NEED THIS.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

I think in a couple of weeks (maybe the Saturday before Super Bowl) I'm going to make buffalo chicken in the crock pot for sandwiches.  If it works out I'm going to serve it as a half time meal for my party instead of chili.  You can have it on some Portugese rolls and sprinkle some bleu cheese on it.  I'm obsessed with buffalo chicken.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-accountability-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8d21ae52-edb8-4907-80e3-d959df18d60dPost:2bae3fde-6d08-449c-9846-9dd0510c8995">Re: Friday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I am down 1.4 lbs this week </strong>for a total of 1.8 lbs lost since Jan 1. Not my finest start, but I'll take it, and this week I was definitely back on track. This is without any exercise, too (minus sexytimes and moving crap around my house), so I have to recognize that as well.  B: Oatmeal (4), Chobani 0% vanilla (3), coffee with skim milk (1) L: Lean Cuisine steak tips portabello (4) D: Unsure. We are planning to go out for drinks, so I know I"ll be using some points that way.
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

<div>Way to go!</div>

• I am protein shake/ detox shaking it all day. Maybe eating some fish with rice and vegetable at lunch. 

E: going for a two mile+ walk with the fiance when he gets home. 
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • B- screambled eggs with veggies and salsa, green tea
    L- black bean lime chili
    S- special K pretzel bar
    D- some type of stir fry chicken and veggie thing...can't form words right now

E- pilates
    Anniversary
  • I did really bad yesterday after work and cheated. Pretty disappointed in myself :( Hoping that I just "get it together" from here on out.

B: Smart ones egg sandwich - 5
    S: Banana - 0
    L: Lean cuisine cheddar & potatoes - 5, carrots - 0
    D: Going to a friend's house for dinner. She is making steak, asparagus and having bread for dinner. I'll probably skip the bread. I have 16 points left over so I'll try to measure out my food and not have more than 1 glass of wine.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards