July 2012 Weddings

What kind of shoes are you planning on wearing?

2»

Re: What kind of shoes are you planning on wearing?

• I love the blue toms !! What a neat idea to incorporate blue =)

My wedding is on the beach and I have always been known to walk around barefoot..so I will be shoeless =)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • i am wearing purple satin flats for the ceremony and dancing....i am 5'10'' and fiance is only 6'1'' so our height difference is much cuter when i am wearing flats!!

however, i have a gorgeous pair of satin bright purple peep toed heels with flower embellishments that i am going to wear for photos....sounds crazy, but i have always imagined being at least 3-4 inches shorter than my fiance for the ceremony and "the kiss" :)
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_kind-of-shoes-planning-wearing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:069a5546-d0e4-4855-b5bb-f8f073d8a311Post:7bb3914a-a5c2-4818-98a0-7fa6dc9e6f48">Re: What kind of shoes are you planning on wearing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]i am wearing purple satin flats for the ceremony and dancing....i am 5'10'' and fiance is only 6'1'' so our height difference is much cuter when i am wearing flats!! however, i have a gorgeous pair of satin bright purple peep toed heels with flower embellishments that i am going to wear for photos....sounds crazy, but i have always imagined being at least 3-4 inches shorter than my fiance for the ceremony and "the kiss" :)
    Posted by butterflyjumper1[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way! FI is about 2 inches taller than me so heels were never an option for my romantic sap self. I secretly wish I could be barefoot just to look as short as possible next to him hahaha.
  • I'm 6'1, my fiance is 6'0, and I wear a 10.5 so I totally feel you, Nati. 

I'm thinking I'm going to wear something like these:

They're Kate Spade.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards