Honeymoon Discussions

Planning honeymoon help

I have just really started to   look into your honeymooon for your july wedding.  I am not too  sure where to  really start.  Our Budget is $3,000-4000 All inclusive is a must is a must if leaving the States. Because I scuba dive, I am  looking  at  Aruba, St Thomas,  St Lucias or Jamcia (lesser choice).   I would  love to  go  to  Belize or Costa Rica    but  do not know anything about the resorts there.  Thoughts on place and/or  resorts?

Re: Planning honeymoon help

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_planning-honeymoon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:9188b5ed-5da0-4d66-a536-8c2a86dc9f4cPost:3aca9e2d-8369-4324-adcc-09f81800691d">Planning honeymoon help</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have just really started to   look into your honeymooon for your july wedding.  I am not too  sure where to  really start.  Our Budget is $3,000-4000 All inclusive is a must is a must if leaving the States. Because I scuba dive, I am  looking  at  Aruba, St Thomas,  St Lucias or Jamcia (lesser choice).   I would  love to  go  to  Belize or Costa Rica    but  do not know anything about the resorts there.  Thoughts on place and/or  resorts?
    Posted by uscuba2[/QUOTE]

I would actually probably look into a cruise. A cruise will include all your food and accomodations. If you want to scuba dive a lot of cruises offer this kind of thing as an extra excurssion. Excurssions range in price, but by doing a cruise you will be able to go more than 1 place for a really good price and be able to do excursions in many different places.
    Anniversary
  • aruba and st thomas and st lucia and most of the places you list aren't high on the good scuba list.
    belize and curacao and belize are. i'd look into them. my advice-do your research. go and get a few books on each place from your library and find out what suits you more.
    and why limit yourself to AI?!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards