Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Bridal Show Questions

I am getting married at The Elements. The Venue is having a bridal show and just sent me a link to a show on the knot in the email. 

http://community.theknot.com/cs/ks/blogs/ohio_wedding_blog/archive/2010/04/26/afterhours-at-the-elements-bridal-show-in-sharonville.aspx

I have a little over 3 months left for my wedding and most of my wedding planning is done. All of the vendors I used were the ones my venue recommended and they will all be there according to the list published in the link. I never really got into the bridal shows because I thought it took too much patience that I do not have. Also I already had all my vendors.  However, since its free I thought maybe I should go. I am still looking for a photo booth and accessories for my wedding ceremony so maybe it is worth it .

I feel stupid contacting my coordinator at the venue and asking these questions, so here they are - 

I have not really gotten to do anything with my MOH and FMIL like this so I thought maybe this will give me a chance to take them. Is it too late?
Any ideas on if it is worth going to? Also, who do you take and what do you wear? I told my FI that in the email it said FI's can come but he feels awkward. Can my FI go?

Less than 3 months! Also if anyone else is getting married at The Elements how did you decorate your ceremony?

Re: Bridal Show Questions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've gone to a few, but I have lots of time before my wedding. I went twice with my mom and sister (moh), once I went and met up with my FMIL and FSIL (who is also getting married), and once by myself. I have seen a lot of FI's there, but my FI has never gone. We were actually thinking of going to the Element's one, but we found out we had to work. They are really helpful, but can be very overwhelming. Go in and look for what you need - bypass everything else or you'll be there for a while. Also, as hard as it is, everyone will most likely try to talk to you so be ready to say "no thanks, already booked a ______" a lot.
    I hope you go and enjoy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to two. I really didnt book any of my vendors from there, but it was fun hanging out with my girls and mom. We looked at all the pretty stuff I cant afford. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards