Michigan-Detroit

NWR: OMG...Im sooo Pi*sed!!

So tonight was my late night at work. Didnt get home till 8:30. When I got home I got something to eat, caught up on here and then headed to my room to shower. I hadnt seen my kittens, but figured they were sleeping somewhere. When I get upstairs, I notice my bedroom door is closed. I open it and the smell that hit me was AWFUL! FI left the windows  open in our room, but didnt prop the door open. Anytime our windows are open it slams the door shut, well when he left for work at 3pm, the door shut with our kittens inthere and they pee'd and pooped all OVER MY FREAKING BED! Ahhhhhh! So if they doesnt tick me off enough, our spare sheet set was already in the wash, so...I had to go dig out a set that FI had when he lived alone. Now maybe Im crazy, but it disgusts me to sleep on these knowing he got it on with other women at one point with these sheets. Im so freaking mad at him tonight. He knows the door does that. UGH!
Daisypath Wedding tickers
200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st

Re: NWR: OMG...Im sooo Pi*sed!!

• emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sucks I'm sorry :(
  • edited December 2011
    It must have smelled horrible in there.  (Trying to make you smile here) Did the open windows help get rid of the smell at all and air out the room?
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • edited December 2011
    Poor kitties... trapped in a room all alone! Sorry, that does suck (and most doors do that, so he should have known!) Jerk.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh goodness, I'm sorry :(  I would be beyond furious also.  And poor kitties!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The smell finally went away around midnight. Im still so aggravatd about it this morning...and he hasnt even appologized!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • klreese0213klreese0213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ewwww :( that is the worst!!!

We went to a dog show a few weeks ago.. came home to CAT POOP in our bed and didn't realize it until we were crawling in bed for the night! :( ugh.. it was terrible.

How is bella (right?) dong now??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards