Pennsylvania
Options

Florist or photographer

I'm thinking of doing my flowers myself but I still want to meet with some florists to see which is my better option.  And I'm lost when it come it comes to photographers.  Does anyone have any good photographers or florists in the area?? 
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Florist or photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Jan Palveco of Essence Photography. Our florist is Rich Mar in Allentown, and I considered doing my own until we met with them.
  • Options
    okrunokrun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    messaged you :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sent you a private message:)

www.christinaheaston.com
  • Options
    emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours from Dan Schantz and they were great. However, you need to keep on top of them to make sure they understand exactly what you are looking for. Also, they don't deliver.

What is your photography budget?
  • Options
    peanutty2peanutty2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is by East Stroudsburg, so this might be too far (I don't know the area) but I am using Melanie's Florals.  To be honest, we didn't meet with anyone else so I can't compare in that sense.  Her pricing was very reasonable though and she was very easy to work with about what we wanted.  She doesn't have like a flower shop though, she just brings pictures of arrangements she has done.  She will deliver.  Haven't had my wedding yet to review final product, but so far so good!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

emoran- I'd like to keep it around $2000 but if I find something I really like I wouldn't mind spending more.  I'd rather pay more and have great photos for the rest of my life, then trying to find one of the cheapest photographers and getting crappy pics back :)

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer is Littlewing Studio in Pennsburg, PA.  They are a husband/wife team working together for ten years but in photography even longer than that.  They are so friendly and easy going, and most importantly they take stunning photos!  My fiance and I tend to take awkward photos together, but Scott and Kristi of Littlewing took hundres of engagement photos for us and not a single one was bad.  We loved them all!  http://www.littlewingstudio.com/

Our florist is Andy's Pennewell's in Hellertown, PA.  They do deliver for $10, but I don't know how far of a radius they deliver to.  If you tell her your budget, she will almost definitely be able to work with it.  I have a big bridal party and family, and a very small flower budget.  I told her what it was and what I needed, and she stayed within it.  Of course that only really works if you are flexible with the specific types of flowers.  I wanted orange and red but didn't care what kind of actual flowers they were.  http://www.andysflowershop.net/

Feel free to message me if you have any questions about them.

• Options
    emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know Sweet Exposures most expensive package is about $1,700 and includes a couple albums. They might be someone to check out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wesley works photography has an incredible photography crew--such great people.  if they are booked try Douglas Benedict photograhy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards