Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

where to get invitations...

For those who bought invitations - where did you get your invites? I'm looking to spend < $1 per invitation and still want something nice...

Re: where to get invitations...

• Options
    Depends on what you are having done and what quantity. Please elaborate.

Going with a budget vendor like Carlson Craft, you might find invitations for a low price, but generally they look like it. Vendors' prices will vary depending on the card itself. Prices per card go down the more you order.

DIYing might be an option. You could avoid pockets and just do a simple card; probably get two invitations per sheet of letter-sized cardstock.

planning

• Options
    krystin612krystin612 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2010
    I found some good options for our wedding invitations etc at this site: http://www.celebrationideasonline.com/Planning-a-wedding.html Their idea of using Costco was perfect. We saved so much money and the invites were awesome.. good quality and quick shipping.
  • Options
    also, you can buy packs of diy ones at michaels, office max, office depot, joann fabrics... if you do michaels and use their coupons and get as many packs as you need each week...you could save tons!
  • Options
    oh, saw some at target too :)
  • Options
    Ditto Costco.  My sister used them and her invites looked great.  Simple but classy.
  • Options
    I picked a carlson craft that will end up being about $2.00 an invitation.  The invitation itself was under $1 an invite- complete with the double envelopes. The card stock was fairly thick, and is really really simple! They had less expensive options- but like a PP said, they looked like it.   Mine is simple and nice.  I was hoping to make them myself, but I just don't have time to do so. Go to an invite store just to look at the books.   I am ordering mine from a place that offers 30% off the list price for Carlson Craft.
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Where in NJ are you?

Write On, on Broadway in Denville, discounts almost all wedding invitations all the way up to Crane's. Call them

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards