April 2012 Weddings

AW: Dress is in!

So basically, here is the deal -

I have thyroid cancer that causes hypothyroidism.  I gain and lose weight like a yoyo.  My most recent fight sent me from 118lbs to 240lbs. Now that it's in check again, I am workign to lose it... So queue dress drama - My dream dress is discontinued so I had to buy it in my current size and alter it down next year once I have lost it all.  I also had to order it a size small for right now as I am changing it to corset. 

Anywho, its in, and I took pics in it (queue the "ugh I look horrendous" feeling) So yes, 39 lbs down, 80 to go.. but it will give an idea...

(the sash will be sewn into the corset, not tied.)

All of the left over lace from altering it down to the right size eventually will be used to trim the end of the veil and wrap around my bouquet.

Re: AW: Dress is in!

• GORGEOUS!!! Love it Kendall and congrats im soooo happy for you!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • you look great kendall, and i love the dress.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_aw-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:30b87564-fe21-4f30-b2f3-9ef59f858002Post:9eeee234-5fe1-4369-99af-68cfb613e9e0">Re: AW: Dress is in!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Super pretty! I love it. <strong> I feel you about the hypo. I don't so much yo-yo with my weight, but its just really hard for me to lose it</strong>. 
    Posted by em01092[/QUOTE]
    Sames here!

You look beautiful. I love the dress and the lace and I can't wait to see all the alterations
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
  • I agree with everyone! You look fantastic! I'm sorry to hear about your fight with your thyroid! Your dress is gorgeous and you look fantastic in it! I love the lace and the sash! Beautiful!!!
    April 2012 Ladies: May Siggy Challenge: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards