Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Roswell Area Rehearsal Dinner

I am getting married in December in Roswell and have started looking for restaurants in the area to have the rehearsal dinner on a Thursday (29th to be exact). I am not from Atlanta and do not know the Roswell area very well.

We are looking for anything that is semi formal with a private room and maybe has a southern flair to it as many of my guests will be coming from out West and I want to give them a taste of the south. Our budget is around $3000 for approximately 35-50 people.

Thank you!

Re: Roswell Area Rehearsal Dinner

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try the Yellow House on Green Street.  It's right in Historic Roswell and is owned by Greenwood's and Swallow at the Hollow- 2 fantastic southern restaurants in the area.  Plus the owner is amazing and very accomodating. 
    Can't wait to marry my man! October 28, 2011
  • Options
    jmflahertyjmflaherty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a ton of restaurants in downtown Roswell on historic Canton Street that you might want to look at... Roux, Ceviche, Pastis, Southern Tavern, etc....
    If you like Italian, there's a great italian restaurant Provino's off Holcombe Bridge that can do large seating. It's FABULOUS!!!

If you need any more suggestions let me know. You might also look at Alpharetta around North Point Mall.

I'm getting married down there in May and my fiance's family is coming from out of town so we're experiencing the same thing!
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would look in to the Fickle Pickle. I believe they have a barn area they have available for special events. MOST (not all) of the restaurants in the historic area of Roswell are smaller, but if you can find something there, I would totally do it. BTW, the Fickle Pickle is in that area.  GL!
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it is not southern, but it IS soooo tasty and they are professional! I had mine at Sugo's and it was lovely! they worked closely with my mother in law and listened and made the menu to fit the party. they even have different rooms to pick from that you can reserve. their food... DELICIOUS! i highly recommend :)
    408 South Atlanta Street
    Roswell, GA 30075
    (770) 641-9131

Open Mon-Thu 5pm-10pm; Fri-Sat 5pm-11pm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards