September 2012 Weddings

Compare your....

Bouquet inspiration pictures to those of your actual bouquet!
Are they similar? Did you go a totally different route from your original inspiration?

Re: Compare your....

• +
    = my flowers
    ps thats lace from my Moms wedding dress
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers image165 image100 image38
  • The only thing i knew was that I did not want roses.... I kinda winged it when I went to the florist lol

• edited October 2012
    I didn't really have an inspiration bouquet- I just wanted dahlias and freesias. I gave her pics of the color dahlias I was generally aiming for:
    And here's my bouquet (on the morning after, so it was definitely not in its prime!):
    Dahlias, freesias, and lots of other awesomeness! Including mint! Between the freesias & the mint, it smelled soooo GOOD! <3
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to Re:Compare your....:[QUOTE]I didn't really have an inspiration bouquet I just wanted dahlias and freesias. I gave her pics of the color dahlias I was generally aiming for: And here's my bouquet on the morning after, so it was definitely not in its prime!: Dahlias, freesias, and lots of other awesomeness! Including mint! Between the freesias amp; the mint, it smelled soooo GOOD! lt;3 Posted by hollyweenOR[/QUOTE]

That's beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • A few of my inspiration pics:

My actual bouquet:

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards