June 2013 Weddings

Goodbye June 2013...hello June 2012!!

That's right, I'm moving up our wedding by an entire YEAR!!! I've been way to stressed out about this wedding planning...far more than I should be for someone's second wedding.  FI and I have a trip to Vegas planned for May 30-June 2 and have decided to get married then :) Our flights and hotel are already paid for...so why not?!

It's still a tenative decision and we have to inform our parents/grandparents (only people we're inviting), but it's looking like this is really happening!!

Wonder where I can get a dress in 2 months notice....shiit.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Goodbye June 2013...hello June 2012!!

• Whoa!  Well congrats on the bump-up!  Please come back show us any pictures you get while in Vegas!!!
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Wow! That's a heck of a bump up in dates! Definitely come back and show us pictures! :) 

I swear, I think about eloping twice a day. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Go look for a dress like tomorrow! Haha and buy off the rack! Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awesome news!  Very exciting!  Be sure to hang around here though, and post pics when you get back.

I agree with Klyn, I think about eloping all the time, but my kids would never forgive me. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Woohoo! Vegas is one of my most favorite places... it's so much fun! You're going to have an amazing time there and a wonderful wedding. Can't wait to see pictures!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So sad to see you leaving the board, but so happy you are getting married a year earlier! Please come back with pics and keep us updated. FI and I really strongly considered a Vegas wedding, we are going in august, our family is way too large though, if it was my second wedding hands down that is the way I would go.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congratulations! Like PPs have said, I hate to see you go, but I'm so glad you're leaving because of a bump up (especially such a big one) instead of having to move back. Bring us lots of pictures of you and your hubby!
    June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards