Florida-Central Florida

Photo Booth

My fiance and I are thinking about doing a photo booth at our reception. We figured it could serve as 1) party favor as guests will keep a copy of their photos which include the personalized logo/information from our wedding 2) additional photos from the wedding as they provide all photos on a cd or flash drive and 3) scrap book instead of the standard signature book, as the photos print 2 copies which the 2nd copy can be placed by the individuals in a scrap book (already set up) and write a special message.

It sounds like a fun idea and very multi functional. I was wondering if other brides have had this at their wedding and what was the experience was. Also, what is a reasonable price for 4 hours, as I am getting quotes for all over the place. Lastly, does anyone have any recommendations for one for Orlando, FL area? 

Thanks so much!

Future Mrs. Chadwick Smile

Re: Photo Booth

• heytay89heytay89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a small bridal show that had a product called "Photo Mingle" 
    It was really cool and your guests even get a print out of their picture right then and there. I believe that there was a flat $1,000 fee. Guests can draw on their pictures and they can even be instantly posted to your facebook.
    This is their website!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    we are using Red Eye Photo Booths, so far they have been awesome!! I'll let you know later in my vendor reviews how they actually turn out:)
  • edited December 2011
    I just booked Shutter Booth last week. They are based on Tampa but they travel for free. I booked them at a bridal show so I got a $150 discount making it $650 for 3 hours. Comes with all digital copies of the pictures, personalized logo, pictures can be in color or black/white up to the guests. 
    I'm also giving them away as favors, will purchse some plastic sleeves so they can serve as bookmarks as well!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards