Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Hotel prices

I am having my wedding next June at the Grand Concourse and my family is going to stay in the Sheraton in Station Square. Does anyone know if they give is discounts or anything? Also, does anyone know how much the honeymoon suite there cost?

Thanks!

Re: Hotel prices

• CLW102409CLW102409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When DH and I were looking into reception venues (back in 2008), we considered the Sheraton.  The group rate was slightly less than their normal nightly rate.  Nothing considerable through.  If I recall correctly, depending on how many rooms we booked, we got a comp. suite.  Your best bet is to call and ask them directly - prices for blocks of rooms can be negotiated within reason.
    image Ivory
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations on the Grand Concourse.  That's where our reception was too, last June.

We originally looked at both the Sheraton at S.S. and the Holiday Inn Express in the Southside.  Neither gave very good group discounts, which IMO put them out of the price range that I was willing to make my guests spend.  (Both were over $150).  We ended up booking at the Hampton Inn in Greentree, which is not far at all from S.Square and will work with you to provide shuttle service, but was much less expensive.

We booked our stay at the Sheraton, just because we didn't want to drive after the reception.  For our room, which was neither the honeymoon suite, nor a riverview, it was almost $200, so I can't even imagine what the honeymoon suite itself would be. The room was very nice and I booked a package that included free buffet breakfast at the restaurant in the lobby the following morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards