African American Weddings

STD

What is the timeframe to send STD cards to guests? My wedding date is 11/11/11.

Anniversary

Re: STD

• ellone400ellone400 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Usually they are sent out 6 months in advance... unless it's a destination wedding. Then they can be sent out 9 months in advance.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered and sent mine out as soon as I put down the deposit for our venue
    It may have been closer to 9 months.

Honestly, I did it as early as I could because I got tired of people asking me the date Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I sent mine out 5 months before...they went out in August and my wedding is in January
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_std-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:01a9d390-8d3c-46e8-96f3-451480f17414Post:a4a7157b-85e6-44f0-a72a-171492bd8443">Re: STD</a>:
    [QUOTE]I ordered and sent mine out as soon as I put down the deposit for our venue It may have been closer to 9 months. Honestly, I did it as early as I could because I got tired of people asking me the date
    Posted by monretta[/QUOTE]

This is what we are doing as well... my wedding is in June 2011 and we are sending them out in the next week... People are just annoying me with the questions...lol

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards