New Jersey - South

Dinardo Brothers - DJ's Available Reviews? Which DJ?

My original choice was Steve & Co. but they actually have horrible customer service. I'm having a really hard time trying to get anyone to get back to me. So I checked out theknot and see that Dinardo Brothers and DJ's available seem to be recommended. Anyone have reviews on either of them? If you liked them, which DJ did you use? I'm looking for someone who isn't too cheesy, yet gets everyone, old and young,  on the dance floor.  Please help! The DJ is one of the most important parts of a wedding and I will die if no one is dancing.

Re: Dinardo Brothers - DJ's Available Reviews? Which DJ?

• edited December 2011

My original choice was Steve & Co. but they actually have horrible customer service. I'm having a really hard time trying to get anyone to get back to me. So I checked out theknot and see that Dinardo Brothers and DJ's available seem to be recommended. Anyone have reviews on either of them? If you liked them, which DJ did you use? I'm looking for someone who isn't too cheesy, yet gets everyone, old and young,  on the dance floor.  Please help! The DJ is one of the most important parts of a wedding and I will die if no one is dancing.

• kelly1017kelly1017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is in 10 days and we are going with Terry O'Sullivan from DJ's Available. So far he has been really good. Not cheesy at all and he understands music and he loves what he does. DJ's Available will call you back right away too. I hope this helps.
  • edited December 2011
    I also used DJ's Available for my wedding and they were great to work with.  Because I'm at work all day, I did most of my communicating with them via email, and always got a reply within a day.  I also made changes to what I was using them for, and each time I received an updated invioce in the mail within a few days.

My DJ was Joe Moser (DJPER4M) and he was great.  Everyone (including my mom!) said they had so much fun at our wedding and the music was great.  He played the songs we requested (prior to the wedding) and even accomodated mine and DH's requests during the reception.  I highly recommend Joe.

PS - I also used Joe for our ceremony music, which was perfect, and got uplighting through DJs Available.
  • kkdrechselkkdrechsel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked Paul for my July 2011 and I'm very excited about it!
    Try to go to one of their DJ shows, that's the best thing to do so you can see them in action.
    Good Luck!!
    Photobucket
  • preciousa721preciousa721 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Rob C. for our wedding from DJ's Available and we loved him.  He did such a good job!  He also did our ceremony and it was perfect.  Our dance floor was packed alllll night long :).  I also agree with the others about DJ's Available being great on customer service.  They always got right back to me and I was able to do everything over the phone and through emails.  Good luck!!
  • lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The owners of DiNardos, are actually brothers of the guy from Steve & Co.  We used DiNardo Bros and were sooooo happy with them.  We had John Strout and he did a fantastic job.
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • JenGin74JenGin74 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_dinardo-brothers-djs-available-reviews-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:e8896561-c637-4215-b609-964eb6fecf36Post:e4657b73-0cd6-457e-ab4e-4d39c256f21f">Re: Dinardo Brothers - DJ's Available Reviews? Which DJ?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding is in 10 days and we are going with Terry O'Sullivan from DJ's Available. So far he has been really good. Not cheesy at all and he understands music and he loves what he does. DJ's Available will call you back right away too. I hope this helps.
    Posted by kelly1017[/QUOTE]

We used Terry. He was awesome.
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    I originally booked through Steve & Co. and I am having Chris DiNardo at my wedding next year. If you call Steve & Co. Ask for Jacqui she is really good. We actually use Steve & Co. for my company's X-Mas party for years and have never had a problem.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using the DiNardo brothers to DJ my wedding.  So far they've been great to work with!
  • Unfortunately, I had a very bad experience with DiNardo Brothers.  I work with one of their DJ's and hired him months and months in advance for my wedding because he came so highly recommended.  The Tuesday before my Friday wedding, I get an email from one of the owners that the DJ that I signed a contract with simply didn't feel like driving 45 minutes home from the shore to work my wedding.  I double checked my contract, and apparently DiNardo Brothers can change the DJ on you whenever you want.  I was extremely upset.  The DJ was extremely unprofessional and I was very upset with the response that I got from the owner, "Well, I can't make hime do it."  The replacement DJ, George Passante, did an amazing job.  Everything went perfect.  He kept everyone dancing the entire time.  However, not having known or ever met this DJ, I was a nervous wreck the whole week of my wedding worrying about the entertainment.  All in all, I would highly recommend George Passante, but working with Anthony (the original DJ) and the company was a complete unprofessional nightmare!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards