Wedding Woes

Randoms

I think I am suffering from PMS.  I want to hulk-smash everything and just randomly.

Example:  Mom asks what I want to do for my birthday.  But H & I are tubing the day before and I'm king of "birthday'd" out as my brother's bday was two weeks ago and then cousin's last week.  So she mentions maybe doing it NEXT weekend (as in 8/12) and I said "I don't want to spread it all out".  And after offering to do it NEXT weekend she then says "yeah that is kind of ridiculous".  Now I just want to say "fck it, just give me money now".

PMS.  Yep.

Re: Randoms

• Red Dragon arrived this AM. I'm hot and sticky and irritable as all get out. Someone is going to lose an eye today.

I have a strawberry seed stuck in my teeth....I need to find some floss.

I found out a bigass project I have been working on is changing hands, so it is going to change in a lot of other ways, too. Yay rework. ::sigh:: At least no one here smells.
  • Ugh. I'm having horrible PMS. I was really hoping to get knocked up immediately after going off BC so I wouldn't have to deal with it, but alas, that hasn't happened.

I want to kill someone. And I don't want to do ANYTHING for my birthday.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The kiddo had vaccines yesterday for 6th grade and isn't feeling 100%.  He's probably not going to play outside today and that's OK.  He can watch DefConn while I get stuff done around the house.

DefConn slept in until 9am today.  He must know we're on vacation.

DH is on my list.  He was an ass twice yesterday...for no apparent reason. 
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    - We had trees taken down over 2 wks ago.  The guy said someone would be out that Sat for the stumps.  Nobody came.  I've called twice now just asking when they are coming so I can plan a couple of things.  They haven't even called back. 

- I feel like I've spent the summer at docs office.  In a 5 wk span 6let had his pre-school checkup, a speech eval, will have a hearing test, and start speech.  I'll have 2 doc appts and a separate ultrasound plus bloodwork.  Even the cat went to the vet. 
  • GBCKGBCK member
    I peed on a stick this morning,  Nope, Buffy is still an only child and I have NO IDEA why my boobs are weirdly grumpy.

My husband made me a kickass lunch today.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    What GB?  Are you trying or just randomly peeing on things?
  • Jeez if it's not the cooler water at work getting employees KU, it's babie rabies over here ;)
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • It's not just PMS, GB? I've had bad boobs like three months in a row. I'm almost hoping for a bad back or a case of the ragemonsters next time. 

Back to School night is the night of my show. So now I can't go to BTS, and Bacon and H can't come see me. Sucky. 

But school starts on the 27th, and I swear to God it's like angels singing. If we didn't like her school so much I'd start shopping for a year-rounder. 
  • GBCKGBCK member
    we are actively NOT trying, I still have the IUD and discussions on the big snip have started.  But I've been having weird nausea that may or may not be migraine related and boob issues--since I"m taking good migraine meds, if I were to catch the PG, knowing ASAP is a big deal, so I bought a test.

It could be PMS but I"m not having a cycle at ALL, so I have no idea.  I spot every 2 months or so and...that's it.

(I'm sold on wanting to try for #2.  The Mr. is sold on the kid being an only child.  We'r ein agreement that we err on the side of fewer kids.  So, who knows.  But infertile couple w/ an IUD, God would be sending us a message [that message possibly being 'F-U and the horse you rode in on'] if we caught PG)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_randoms-50?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:2bd25643-a5dd-4f52-a6b2-989538c382dfPost:ed73517c-1316-4d4b-8e63-9604a85c1e0e">Re: Randoms</a>:
    [QUOTE]we are actively NOT trying, I still have the<strong> IUD</strong> and discussions on the big snip have started.  But I've been having <strong>weird nausea</strong> that may or may not be migraine related and boob issues--since I"m taking good migraine meds, if I were to catch the PG, knowing ASAP is a big deal, so I bought a test. It could be PMS but I"m not having a cycle at ALL, so I have no idea.  I spot every 2 months or so and...that's it. (I'm sold on wanting to try for #2.  The Mr. is sold on the kid being an only child.  We'r ein agreement that we err on the side of fewer kids.  So, who knows.  But infertile couple w/ an IUD, God would be sending us a message [that message possibly being 'F-U and the horse you rode in on'] if we caught PG)
    Posted by GBCK[/QUOTE]

any lower abdominal or back pain/cramping, or gastrointestinal issues? If so, you may have a cyst. I was taking PG tests with all of the issues I was having a few months ago(including the worst/most persistant nausea that i have had since I was PG), that were seemingly related to the huge ovarian cysts that I had.
  • GBCKGBCK member
    I'm actually having some cramping...but it's hard to tell how much of that is 'normal' IBS.

I was *just* at the OBs and they saw nothing...but I do have the risk of the terratomas coming back if they missed a cell or 2.

I'll track it for another week or 2, then it's off to the doc's
  • Sign another one up for PMS. I'm all sorts of crabby and grumpy. DS was up several times last night for varous reasons, and I'm tired today. DH got up with him around 4:30 am and proceeded to drag the process of put him back to sleep till about 5:30 am. Daycare drop off this morning was a delight.

I'll be honest, I'm really tempted to have my IUD pulled, not tell DH, get knocked up and then immediately after having a kid get a hysterectomy.
  • [QUOTE]I'll be honest, I'm really tempted to have my IUD pulled, not tell DH, get knocked up and then immediately after having a kid get a hysterectomy.
    Posted by PMeg819[/QUOTE]

those bad idea jeans you're wearing make your butt look big.
  • GBCKGBCK member
    I've had the 'get it pulled' idea myself.
    I won't do it, but, I'mtempted.
    Especially since, eh, we're IF anyhow, what are the odds lightning strikes twice?  (don't answer that)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards