Florida-West Coast

A Linen Valley or Kate Ryan Linens?

Hi all,
I hope planning is treating everyone well. I felt like I was doing great until I got to trying to pick out linens for my reception. (Who knew this would be the toughest part for me!) Now, I already know I have to get chair covers from A Linen Valley because they offer chair covers with arms unlike Kate Ryan. However, I really appreciate the time and attention Kate Ryan gives me and the linens she has shown me so far. Based on what you know about these two companies, where should I get the rest of my linens? (tablecloths, sashes, napkins, etc.)  I am trying to consider price, service, and quality. Since it's my wedding, I want the best but I don't want to spend too much either :) Thanks in advance!

Re: A Linen Valley or Kate Ryan Linens?

• Sorry - I have only heard of Connie Duglin for linens and they were amazingggg! They upgraded me at no charge. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I used Kate Ryan. They were so easy to work with and affordable. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I think my planner, Julie, is getting a quote from Connie Duglin and we are going to compare with Kate Ryan's prices. I am not sure that A Linen Valley has some of the fancy linens that I am looking for based on the website but I asked. *sigh I have no idea why this has been the hardest part for me to figure out! I'm sure it will all be good by August...I hope lol
  • I used A linen Valley and they were wonderful. Very straightforward prices and they went out of their way to make sure it looked amazing. 
    image 110 Invited
    image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
    RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
    Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards