Massachusetts-Cape Cod

where to buy starfish

I am looking for a place to buy starfish in bulk, if anyone has any suggestions that would be great!    

Thanks
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: where to buy starfish

• edited December 2011
    I bought mine on Ebay, but I can't remember the seller.  He had batches of 25, 50, 75 or 100.  They were packaged nicely and arrived in one piece.  Just look around and I'm sure you'll find him or a similar seller.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    A.C. Moore or any craft store like that.
  • edited December 2011
    we are using seashell shop online and are going with the finger variety rather than the knobby variety.
    Irish *wife* on Nantucket, lovin' the island life with the love of my life! image
  • edited December 2011
    I hadn't thought of ebay, I will have to try that. Ac moore has nice ones, but they never have that many in stock at one time. I will try the seashell shop as well. Thanks for the ideas
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • av430av430 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just saw this post and wasn't sure if you had found anything yet but I got the Oriental Trading catalog a few weeks ago and they had the natural starfish for $4.99 for 30 of them...go to their site and type starfish in the search box. Hope this helps! :-)
  • jkriegerjkrieger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try qualityshells.com

We ordered out starfish there...they have a wide variety of sizes and I felt they were reasonably priced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards