New Jersey

Need Inexpensive and realiable Limo and Florist

For Limo looking for one stretch and one fancy car, want to stay under $1K more like $500-750.  3 rules with Limo, can NEVER be late, air conditioning must work, and has to speak english

Florist, only need basics bocquets and corsages, nothing fancy no centerpieces, looking to spend like $500-750.  Only rule is same, be on time, no hassles,

Thanks

Re: Need Inexpensive and realiable Limo and Florist

• edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Limo Ride in Clifton.  They were awesome. Not sure what they're prices will be like for a basic limo and car, as I had a limo bus. But they were on time, had AC, and the driver was beyond great!

I used Precious Petals Too for a florist, probably above that range...although I had expensive flowers, she give them a try. My flowers were beautiful and they were very helpful!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Florist.....Stephanie at Floral Expressions.   She was much cheaper than the competition
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • edited December 2011
    I really liked & used Adam @ AW Flowers in Kearny  201-997-8889

We used Signature Limo in Linden.
  • edited December 2011
    Florist - Nathan at Avenue Florist in Elizabeth, his prices can't be beat. I LOVED him!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Joe's Limo and I highly recommend them.  Everything was excellent the day of.  They are out of Roseland.

I also used Precious petals.  I think she could stay in your price range depending on what you choose - but her work is phenomenal!  Ask for nancy.  Tehy are in Fairfield.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • edited December 2011

Florist - Jacquline's in South Amboy I believe.

• edited December 2011

Florist- Addalias Flowers in Linden- All the grooms/groomsmen/dads/grandpas boutineres are free, awesome bouquets and I thought great prices.  On time and got exactly what I asked for

• alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. um brad is back?  nice profile pic... lol

2. brookside florist in vernon, nj.  did everything for under $600 for me, and no cheap flowers either.   hasbrouck heights silver cloud limo. 
  • edited December 2011
    We used Travel Limo in Pequannock
    2 10 Passenger Limos
    1 Lincoln Town Car
    Shuttle to/from reception
    Honeymoon Transportation to/from airport
    All under $1400

My florist was Blooms of Wayne and I think she did a really lovely job
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards