Nevada-Las Vegas

Holidays are over!

Hope everyone had wonderful and safe holidays!  Did anyone receive any wedding related presents? 

My older sister and dad pitched in and bought me two $100 Southwest Airline giftcards to put towards our flight! I was so excited!

Re: Holidays are over!

• rachel.wengerrachel.wenger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend gave me a bridal shower/christmas present and bought all of the dishes for our rehearsal dinner!  We are having it at her house in Vegas, so this was a nice surprise not to have to go to an outside vendor to rent dishes.

We also received two gift cards to a nice local restaurant so that we can have a night out.  I could really use it since I have been working 12-hour days and just finished my MBA last week.  Whew...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on your MBA! I just finished my Master's in Teaching two weeks ago. It is SO nice to be done!
  • edited December 2011
    You lucky ladies with the finishing school and what not.  Well done.  I still have 8 months on my Masters in Education Administration left.

My mom, sister, and cousin threw me a bridal shower last weekend and almost everyone gave me gift cards so we (or I :] ) can get what I want most off the list 

My FI also gave me a necklace that he would like me to wear at the wedding...He is too cute
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

"Santa" bought us one of our honeymoon registry items, a portion of a night in an over-water bungalow!

• jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My gift from my DH was kindof wedding related. He gave me the TEMPTU airbrush makeup system since I fell in love with the airbrush I had wedding day.

Congrats ladies on your Masters degree. I should go back for mine.
  • edited December 2011
    We got some items we were going to register for so that was nice along with some nice cash that we are putting towards our photog.. .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards