Chit Chat
Options

What happened to all my stuff?

15 minutes ago, I had 203 "favourites". I refreshed the page, and now I have 36... Where'd all my pictures go? I logged out and logged back in again, refreshed again... Nothing. :[ What do I do?
So, maybe things don't always go as planned... Maybe that's okay. I may be alone for now, but my baby boy is on his way, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Re: What happened to all my stuff?

• Options
    Mmmmm.....TK is infamous for having glitches and things getting deleted.

It may come back in a few days though.....sorry :(

• Options
    As PP said, TK make have eaten it.
    I'm not sure if there is a way to recover it, if the items don't return. However, this is exactly why I suggest saving "favorites" on your own computer and not depending on TK. It's very glitchy. I also suggest using your own computer to save your Guest list and not TK.

Hope they return!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yikes, I have heard of this happening before. Hopefully you had them saved somewhere else as well :s
  • Options
    LeguLegu member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    Fingers crossed it's just a glitch... I can't leave stuff on my comp because there's other people that use it that know nothing about this yet. I was literally in the process of backing up on Pinterest, and it all disappeared... I'm hoping it all comes back soon...
    So, maybe things don't always go as planned... Maybe that's okay. I may be alone for now, but my baby boy is on his way, and I wouldn't change a thing.
  • Options
    LeguLegu member
    For personal reasons that I don't want to go in to, our engagement and wedding is currently between us and a very small select group of people. I never even thought of emailing everything to myself... Mega face-palm... Hindsight... Damn... Lol No sign of it yet... Still got my fingers crossed... Thanks everyone :]
  • Options
    LeguLegu member
    Scratch that, it's all back!!! YAY!!! Gotta go hit the emails :] Thanks again everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards