Washington-Seattle

SNOW!

I just wanted to see how everyone was with all of the snow? My parents said they haven't left the house in 3 days. What are people doing to stay busy?

Re: SNOW!

• I'm stuck at home too. FI had to syntax close to work so I haven't seen him since Monday :( To keep busy I have been practicing p90x, getting some details on the wedding planned out and playing in the snow with our two dogs. How about you?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My parents actually live in Olympia and they have no power and 10 inches of snow, I feel so bad for them. I am actually in Durham, NC right now. I am glad to miss a snow storm, I am not too much a fan of snow due to the fact that I went to grad school in Chicago and had to live through many snowstorms! I hope everyone is staying safe!

• got a lot of wedding planning done since I couldn't go to work - created a list of DJs and contacted places for lion dances!
  • I have been going to work- FI has been stuck at home since Monday. I don't know what he has been doing. Hope it melts soon but I don't believe the weather people anymore. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We worked from home for the past three days. Worked on our guest list a bit. Crawled into the office today around noon once the roads were managable. Boy, are we glad to be in public again! :)

Don't know where to start planning next: so far things are done: photog, venue, dress, cake, hair/makeup. Shoes and invites are being made this month.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards