May 2013 Weddings

.... received

Today we received 200 favor boxes/tops for our guests!  We put 50 of them together already....sooo excited! Now I have to order the ribbon but I'm going to wait until the Bridemaids dresses have been selected and ordered so it can coordinate.  Time is fast approaching......

Re: .... received

• Now that I can finally see your postTK was pulling it up blank??? thats a lot of boxes to put together. What are your favors going to be?
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SRRL18SRRL18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    It wasn't working for me either yesterday. Good luck getting everything together.
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Favors are 2x2x2 white boxes filled with candy with periwinkle ribbon.  FI sat and showed me how to put them together....he did the bottoms and I did the tops.  FI is being helpful..thank goodness!!  My mom called and asked what we were doing and I told her putting boxes together..she says "oh no, I feel left out" .  hahahaha
    It's funny because I watch Bridezilla sometimes and the Bridesmaids/Moms or whoever start yelling/screaming over helping with favors.  So far, I do not have this issue.  I want to stay ahead of the game because time is moving along and if I can get some things done now...it will be good.  :0)
  • 200 boxes, you are brave. :)

I am doing photo frames so that I don't have to put anything together.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
    Cake
    my read shelf:
    Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards