New York-Hudson Valley

Re: Throw it out there Thursday

• BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear ex friend,

Please just shut up during class. Everyone in class, both classes, can't stand when you speak because everything is a sob story. I have my own drama in life, I don't need you to add your drama to my life as well.

Sincerely,
    One of many classmates with a headache

Dear Pace University,
    Thanks for screwing up my schedule all these years and giving me more than I take on. I'm totally overwhelmed by the amount of work because I have been advised wrong. I seriously can't wait until the semester is over in a few weeks.
    From,
    An unhappy and overwhelmed student
  • kittykat956kittykat956 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Voice,

Please come back to me. It was bad enough to lose you while on my honeymoon but now I am back to work and have some major meetings setup. I don't want to sound like an old man to a bunch of big wigs. :0(

Your Life Long Friend,
    Me
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Knot,
    I think I could like this new format but would you please load quicker.  You are too slow for me!
    Thanks,
    Annoyed Knottie
  • .jae..jae. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear New Knot,

I hate you.

That's all :)
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Co-op board (once again),
    Let's say oh I don't know, you learn how to add this week, so that you can actually figure out your own dam retard debt to income ration form instead of us having to do it for you and show you where you are wrong.  And lets say you admit you were wrong and finally meet with us??
    Kisses...
  • kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_throw-out-there-thursday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:0f4ac5bb-0448-409c-92f2-799bee7c80bdPost:32707c61-f990-4f7d-9c57-5c2c6fda69f1">Re: Throw it out there Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear New Knot, I hate you. That's all :)
    Posted by .jae.[/QUOTE]

Ditto this.
    You are awful, New Knot.

Dear TheKnot:
    Please hire some IT people who know how to program.
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_throw-out-there-thursday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:0f4ac5bb-0448-409c-92f2-799bee7c80bdPost:b58dabbb-1077-4659-8fd8-8b4fba756a2b">Re: Throw it out there Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Throw it out there Thursday : Ditto this. You are awful, New Knot. Dear TheKnot: Please hire some IT people who know how to program.
    Posted by kristinanddan[/QUOTE]

I have to say ditto to both pp's. I hate the new knot. I understand its going to take time to get used to, but its not user friendly (IMO) and it takes forever to load!!!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011

To all above that hate the new Knot format. DITTO!

Dear Knot:
    I hate this new format! It takes forever to load and the tv on top is just so annoying, I hate it, I really hate it!

• jamiefourjamiefour member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Computer,
    Why do you have to suck.  Why can't I pull your cord out without you turning off. 
    Jamie
    P.S.  If anyone knows how to resolve this problem on a dell please help me!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have another one...
    Dear Knot,
    This new format really does suck.  I use the nest too, which has this format but for whatever reason it just doesn't work over here.
    Annoyed Knottie
    P.S. get rid of that stupid knot tv  I HATE it!!
  • lawyer707lawyer707 member
    edited December 2011
    Dear car,
    stop needing stupid repairs that are outside my warranty.

Dear DH,
    I am sick of our living situation. We need to find a house now. Work on it. Thanks.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ssagessage member
    edited December 2011
    Dear TV:
    Work!  You are only five months old and have not worked for a week.  And now someone had to take you to fix you and we STILL do not have any TV in the house.  And I am tired of listening to my husband b**ch about it...and I don't want to have to get a temp one.
    Sicnerely,
    no tv
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards