Missouri-St Louis

Cake Pops

Hi everyone!

I was looking into doing cake pops at a bridal shower. Does anyone have recommendations of bakeries or other companies that make these in the St. Louis area? Thanks so much!!

Re: Cake Pops

• daisywithakdaisywithak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! 
    I would recommend Lauren Tesson.  Her e-mail is ltesson55s@gmail.com

She's just getting started (so I'm sure you'll get great pirces).  I've had her desserts in the past and they're always amazing.

Good Luck!

• lmbell1slmbell1s member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lauren is a sorority sister of mine and does fantastic work! Her cake pops are beautiful and delicious!!  HIGHLY recommended!
  • ltesson55sltesson55s member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please let me know if you want to get quotes or would like to try some samples! ltesson55s@gmail.com
    Thanks,
    Lauren Tesson
  • MvanmierMvanmier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We started making cake pops in February and our business has been fantastic. We've done birthdays, baby and bridal showers, charity events,and parties for any occasion. Check out or facebook page under Fun Edibles to see photos of our work. We would love to have the opportunity to help make your party a success. Please let us know if you are interested in more information or samples of our products. Margaret & Jasper VanMier
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a wedding vendor myself and I partner with The Sweet Divine bakery, and their stuff is AWESOME! They specialize in dessert buffets for weddings, and their cake pops are to die for. Jenna, the owner, can probably customize your cake pops to be something fun, specific and unique to you. She also has a bakery truck that stops by certain areas of St. Louis, you can try some of her stuff on the go! Hope you try her, she has a lot of fun with her bakery. Best wishes!
    Amanda M Kar | Amkar Photography | St. Louis, MO | www.amkarphoto.com
  • I just came across this!  I'm sure you have already had your wedding, but I do cake balls and pops.  I am in the St. Louis area.  ltecakeballs.com

Thanks, and check it out! :)

Missy I

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_cake-pops?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:87Discussion:45182f2d-1eeb-4013-9b9b-e977bb8ec347Post:e5521a81-181c-450b-91e0-ca614407fd1b">Cake Pops</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! I was looking into doing cake pops at a bridal shower. Does anyone have recommendations of bakeries or other companies that make these in the St. Louis area? Thanks so much!!
    Posted by jeaniemarie05[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards