Florida-South Florida

Vendor reviews

Hi ladies,
I didn't post too often on here but when I started my planning this board was so helpful with helping me find all my vendors especially since I was planning it from DC. My wedding was amazing. Hope this helps you ladies with your planning! If you need contact info for any of these vendors, let me know. Best of luck!

Venue: Doubletree Ocean Point Resort, Sunny Isles Beach (A++) everything was perfect, food delicious and attention to detail was superb. The on site coordinator Cindi was so helpful. She was always available for any questions and went above and beyond to insure a perfect day.

Officiant: Rev. Eddie Rodriguez (A+) He performed a beautiful ceremony. I keep hearing from guests how touching the ceremony was.

Photography/Video: Travis Harris Photography (Pending final pictures and video). But based on the day of ,his entire team was perfect. I booked Travis a year and a half out and his communication was great. The day of they were there until the very end and I have no doubt that they captured every detail. He also did our engagement pics and they were beyond perfect.

Make-up: make up by Claudia. (A++) Claudia is amazing, works quickly and is a true artist. She did all the bridesmaid, me, moms and all of our make-up lasted and looked flawless the whole night.

Hair: Emelia. (A) great work and prices. A little slow but she had an assistant so that helped. My hair stayed up the whole night, but some of my bridesmaid and my moms style came a bit un done. other than that I would definitely recommend her.Coordinator: Danielle Pearson  (A++) I do not know what I would have done without her! My family is still raving about her. She is very detail oriented and made the day of the wedding a lot less stressful. Highly recommend her.Candy: www.sugarmancandy.com (A+) I ordered online and picked up from their warehouse in Miami. Great customer service. When I went to pick up I noticed I needed a bit more candy and they let me add on as well as exchange some stuff that wasn’t the right shade of pink. The prices are pretty good plus no shipping charges if you pick up.DJ/Lighting: DJ Ubi (A+) Kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Stuck to our playlist and was a great MC! The lighting was also perfect.Florist: Gil Sosa (A++) The most expensive vendor on our list, but soo worth it. The flowers were to die for! I know a lot of girls complained about his slow communication but he always replied right away when I had a question. Highly recommend him!Invitations: DeeMBee (A++) Dee is the best! Since I was in DC, we did everything over e-mail and she was fantastic to work with. Made the whole process so easy! She designed all my paper: menus, programs, table #’s, ecort cards etc and they looked great! I had purchased my std’s already and I simply sent her a picture and she came up with the best design to match it perfectly! Awesome customer service.Save the dates magnets: ESTY seller “IDSMPrinting” (A+) - Very affordable and great customer service!Favor labels: allweddingsrelated.com (A+)if you’re looking for affordable labels or stickers; this is your girl. I searched everywhere to find the best price. Linens:linencolors.com (A) the hotel ordered all the linens for us thru this vendor (at an upcharge) but you can go direct- we just didn’t want the hassle of coordinating it! Great products!Cake: Cake by Edda’s (A) The cake was included in our package but we had a few vendors to choose from. Edda’s was the only place we went to for a tasting and they had such great customer service we just went with them.Cake was delicious!Miscellaneous: So Cool Events (B) We ordered the white dance floor, Ice sculpture and lighted pedestals from this company. With the exception of the dance floor everything was great. The dance floor was not worth the upcharge- I could have stuck with the standard one the Hotel provided for free. I’m not sure how to describe it but it looked like white plaster tiles. Looked sleek from a far but up close, not so much. Plus by the end of the night it had black marks all over it. Loved the ice sculpture with our names printed on it!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vendor reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards