Florida-West Coast

Michele Renee trial

Ok so just to give you an idea of how short my hair was before trial:

That's me on the right

Michele did my hair and another girl (I can't remember the name) did my makeup. Both asked a number of questions beforehand to get a good idea of what I was looking for, it was really a great experience and I cannot wait for March 27th!

Re: Michele Renee trial

• edited December 2011
    I love the back of your hair it looks very romantic. You look beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, looks awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    So lovely!  You're going to look great!  I'm jealous of your curls.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_michele-renee-trial?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:62Discussion:24f80465-71ff-4ddf-a606-b333a63202b4Post:edcc6769-adb6-4afb-921b-4f0350264845">Re: Michele Renee trial</a>:
    [QUOTE]So lovely!  You're going to look great!  I'm jealous of your curls.
    Posted by mlekitty[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it's clip-in extensions that stayed put all night last night.
  • edited December 2011
    Very pretty! Where did you get your clip extensions? They look wonderful! I want to get some as well to add length to my hair (wearing mine down). I heard there is a place on Busch in Tampa but haven't figured out exactly where it is.
  • edited December 2011
    Looks beautiful!!!!  You look STUNNING!!!
    On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Michele actually suplied the extensions for the trial. If I am using them for the wedding (which I will) I'll have to go in a few weeks to get the color matched and she'll get them. I'm not sure if she gets them local or orders through a company, I'll ask her next time I see her probably this week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards