Ohio-Toledo

My Bridesmaids Bouquets

I wanted my bridemaids bouquets to feel vintagey and different. After alot of searching and stress over the pricetag, i found a picture like the one im adding below.  Picture red dresses behind this with pretty light gold ribbon wrapped around the stems. <3 Also, I am going to DIY this cute red heart garland for a whimsical look for picture props. <3<3

Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My Bridesmaids Bouquets

• edited December 2011
    I found a really cute Blog called EAT DRINK PRETTY that posts some of the cutest DIY ideas as well as awesome recipes and really beautiful ideas for all kinds of parties (baby showers, weddings, brunches, etc.). Ever since I found it ive been hooked and my wedding has really taken on a super cute vintagey, Fall, whimsical, almost southern country theme (while planning this year).

Im still working on getting those pics of the Wreaths we made as well as a really cute paper "bunting" in my wedding colors that will go on the kids table and over the cake table.

I hope you all get as much joy and have as much fun as I did. <3
    Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I can't wait to see your pictures!!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am also doing all baby's breath bridesmaids' bouquets, and very excited!! I think they will go perfect with the look you have described for your wedding. Have fun!
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How cool and unique!   I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures as well! :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are pretty...but keep in mind that many people don't like the smell of baby breath.  A lot of it together can get a little strong and kind of smells like cat pee. Make sure you try it out first and that your bridesmaids are cool with it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice but we are 2 weeks away. too late to turn back now. and im too broke to care what it smells like. HA! <3
  • nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol!  If they do stink...spray some air freshener on them and call it a day then!

Regardless...they will look great! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards