Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

veil cleaning

so i know that they do dress cleanings but i was wondering about veils. I have my grandmothers veil from the 60's that i would like to wear, the problem is she and my grandfather were both smokers so it has yellowed do to the smoke and age. i has a nice headpiece that is lace and has fabric roses on it and that is the part i am actually worried about saving, i can attach a new actual veil to it. 

Im looking for a place in the DFW area, any suggestions welcome. TIA
November Siggy: STD/Invite inspiration imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers

Re: veil cleaning

• Options
    Bill Braun with Pinstripes is cleaning/preserving my dress and veil.  He is highly recommended by just about everyone.  He's in Lewisville and will actually drive to where you are to pick up your stuff.  =)
    Anniversary

• Options
    if you dont mind me asking how much does he charge?
    November Siggy: STD/Invite inspiration imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    I'm not sure how much it would be for just a veil.  For full gown preservation I'm paying close to $400.  He gave me an estimate over the phone based on my description of my dress.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards