South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Old Wide Awake Brides

Hi Ladies, 

I need you lovely ladies help! I am getting married at Old Wide Awake Plantation in Hollywood, SC on 10/5/2012. I couldnt be more excited! But I also couldnt be more stressed as I'm sure all of you can relate to. Due to budget constraints, we've had to discuss the possibility of potentially not using a tent except for in the event that it may rain. The only problem is that our guest count is about 165 which I am concerned with the space we have that not using a tent might not be an option. Have any of you had experience with not using a tent? I would appreciate feedback whether its positive or negative! thank you so much

Re: Old Wide Awake Brides

• Options
    How did your wedding turn out??  I am getting married there on September 7, 2013 and am so excited!! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_old-wide-awake-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:600Discussion:6ac7620e-c70d-4210-ac7e-38471d329af4Post:c921fd41-61e4-43a8-9a03-1319c00e1405">Re: Old Wide Awake Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]How did your wedding turn out??  I am getting married there on September 7, 2013 and am so excited!! 
    Posted by kdcastle[/QUOTE]

I just saw your post in response to mine and I guess in all the craziness of planning a wedding and the holidays, I put the wrong wedding date! I'm getting married 10/5/2013...not 10/5/2012! Oops!,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards