Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Harbor Point in Cummaquid... pricing seems almost unreal... what is the low down on this place?

I'm looking to get the inside scoop on Harbor Point in Cummaquid, MA... the pricing seems really low compared to all other places I'm looking at at the Cape. Looks like a great deal with no room rental fee and $28.95 per plate with linnens and everything included. This is much lower than similar places I've found online... can anyone give me the low down on this place; is it a good deal? Thanks!!!

Re: Harbor Point in Cummaquid... pricing seems almost unreal... what is the low down on this place?

• Options
    My husband and I visited this place when we were looking at venues and weren't that impressed with it whatsoever. It's VERY outdated and old feeling in their main function room. Wasn't what we were looking for at all. We took pictures if you'd like me to send them to you. We ended up going with the Flying Bridge because it's much newer and nicer... a little bit more expensive, but it was worth it to us. Also, we wanted something right on the water with more of a view than the Harbor Point has to offer. 

• Options
    great if you dont mind carpet that smells like beer and a pond scum pool view... seriously outdated and neglected.. the food is good but the place is not very nice anymore.. when I went there was a huge bucket right at the front filled with cigarette butts.. gross...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards