Military Brides

Military Brides--

Just wanted to say I praise all of you for doing what you do! I could not imagine being away from my fiance! Hands down... you guys are truly awesome! Thanks to your men for standing for this country... and thanks to you for being their biggest support.

Just wanted to post a special thanks!

Re: Military Brides--

• kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    That's very nice of you. Don't forget that women serve too. I don't, but I know there are women on this board who do.
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • edited December 2011
    Yes! I did notice that just now! Its incredible! I thought I had trouble planning this wedding... Congrats to all of you women not only on your engagements, but the job you doing as well!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for your kind words :)  I'm sure that it will make the day of all the girls on this board, whether they serve, their fiances serve, or both serve. 
    "This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without." ? Jodi Picoult Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for your support and gratitude. Obviously, that's not why we do it, but it still feels good nonetheless.

(P.S. FI and I both are serving in the military right now, so I'll pass along the good word to him, too).
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • edited December 2011

Thats amazing you two both do serve! I really have a special place in my heart for everyone who serves! (I know... sounds sappy!) But I really do! I just thought this would be the perfect place to give thanks!

• kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for your kinds words! I know many, myself included are very proud of our fiances and support them 100 percent and appreciate those who support them.

Also the ladies on here that serve are pretty much bad ass. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

Thank you so much!! That really means alot  My fiance is in the Air Force and I'm in the Army.  He's in Iraq right now and I'm in MD, planning a San Diego wedding.  Things have gone surprisingly smooth, however.  Thanks again, for your kind words.

He that findeth a wife, findeth a GOOD THING!! small2 small Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you guys for the support, (:
    it really is hard .
    but someone's gotta do it !Cool
    IAmPregnant Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the support!! I never thought I'd be in the military, let alone planning a wedding with a FI in Japan, but here we are.. Kiss
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jeffsteph1207jeffsteph1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for your support! Yes it is EXTREMELY hard, both of us are in the military and we are both deployed right now to seperate locations, and it sucks trying to plan a wedding from across the pond. Thank goodness for an awesome support network back home. And of course to  you ladies!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • gymnastgurl59gymnastgurl59 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im getting married to a guy in the army and i was jus wondering how the paper work is gonna be like cuz its the military  and what know u know what i mean
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a Navy wife to be! I'm really really excited I won't lie =]
    imageGraphics
  • edited December 2011
    thank you so much its so nice to hear someone to recognize the family members. my fiance is a marine he just finished his third tour and im so proud of him and all the others that serve... and of course there wives/future wives!!

• Kimburrr Kimburrr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you for your kind words and support! it is hard to be away from them but it teaches us to never take anything for granted :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards