Military Brides

Wedding band engraving

I've finally decided on FI's wedding band and I'm going to be ordering it in the next couple days (!!!), but I'm having trouble coming up with what to engrave on the inside. I want to do something cute and unique (more than just the standard initials and wedding date or Semper Fi) but I'm having trouble coming up with just the right idea. Do any of you know what you're doing or have any fun ideas? I need some creative inspiration!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding band engraving

• KatyRoseMKatyRoseM member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister's says "hey put me back on"

Its cute for her, as she isn't actually taking it off for wrong reasons. 
  • edited December 2011
    I had "mine" engraved on DH's ring.  We call each other "mine" all the time since we really feel like we've given ourselves to each other...I think I would have gotten the date done if his ring wasnt tungsten and so hard to engrave (that way in a few years he wont have an excuse to remembering our anniversary!)
    I had a watch engraved with "semper fidelis, semper tua" which translates to "always faithful, always yours".
  • edited December 2011
    My FI has tiny fingers. 2.5 sizes smaller than mine so I'll I can fit is our Date. :( I was going to put Always & Forever because that is how I always signed our Letters.
    I may get more creative I have 9 mos. to decide :)
  • Haylie04Haylie04 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

I got my FI a ring when we got engaged that says "Amor Vincit Omnia" - love conquers all in Latin.  At the time we thought he might be getting deployed before we got married and I thought it would be a good phrase to get us through tough times and being apart. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Link to Wedding Blog!
    DIY Brides - there are some AMAZING ideas on craftster.org! If you end up over there, look me up: screenname is Haylie. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards