Missouri-St Louis

Hotels near Windows Off Washington

Hello fellow brides!

I am looking for a hotel near Windows off Washington.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I need something elegant, yet afforable.  It also needs to have a great honeymoon suite.  HELP!!

Re: Hotels near Windows Off Washington

• edited December 2011
    We used the Roberts Mayfair- it was really nice.  It is probably 5-6 blocks from WOW at 9th and St. Charles (half a block off of Washington Blvd)

Their bridal suite was AMAZING (Presidential Suite)- and the pale blues/ whites made my getting ready pics fantastic.  It also has HUGE windows, and there were several pics (my dress, my flower girl looking out of the window, all of my flowers) using them that ended up being some of my favorites.  We got a night free in this for every 10 or 15 rooms we booked each night, so I got to stay there Thursday, Friday and then Saturday (our wedding night).  

They re-did all of their guest rooms about 18 months ago, and they're really nice.  I'm not so sure who their booking person is now because Lisa, the lady we used, was leaving shortly after our wedding.  In any case, try them out- it is a boutique hotel and they'll be really helpful with service, etc. because you'll likely be their only wedding that weekend.

Also, our second room block (we had 90% OOT guests, and needed 70 rooms) was at the Renaissance and they were fine.  No problems, but no special attention either.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • ckcurlsckcurls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having everything at the Renaissance Grand downtown- and my room block is $119 which I think is reasonable.
  • wdb&mcmwdb&mcm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Drury Inn Union Station. This is a preferred hotel that the WOW shuttle will take your guests back to at the end of the night. VERY resonable and you get a lot of free amenities, Ask for Mary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards