Hawaii

Jaymers!

I am DYING to know how your wedding went?!!! Maybe you are still on your HM or enjoying newlywed status, but come back to us and share when you get a chance! I hope it was lovely!!!

Re: Jaymers!

• edited December 2011
    yeah, seriously. i don't see any pics up on FB!!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi ladies!!!  I know, I am way overdue!  I'll be working on my blog over the next couple weeks to try to recap everything.  I just got my pictures from my photographer, so I'll be posting pics soon!

Also, I have a highlights video from my videographer, so send me your email if you're interested in seeing it.  I just feel weird posting it up for the universe...

But overall, it was an amazing day.  Hubby and I had so much fun and guests are still telling us about what a great wedding it was!  It was definitely worth all the stress and planning!
  • edited December 2011
    YAY! :)  can't wait to see all your details :)! and i *LOVE* your video so sweet!
    Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
  • edited December 2011
    yay!!! please e-mail me your video! amacleith at yahoo dot com
  • edited December 2011
    aubrey, ygm!
  • edited December 2011
    oooh me too,  caculaj at gmail
  • edited December 2011
    kahalagurl and mnm -- ygm :)
  • edited December 2011
    I love the your dressed up pug!. I soooo want to bring my dog, but i can't bring him in the cabin into Hawaii (NO airlines allow, prob cuz of hawaii ag) and i dont want to put him in cargo.

Ive really been wanting to just have one attendant each how u guys did, and I really like the look. Such a cute hairstyle on your MOH, very modern and chic.

Great video, well done. 

your makeup looked AMAZING by the way. 
  • edited December 2011
    thanks!  i had my pug when i lived in seattle, so i had to go through the whole agriculture and sending him with cargo thing.  it was definitely stressful!  not something i would do for a trip, but since i was moving here, i couldn't leave him behind!

when i started planning, i was wondering if one attendant each would look weird, but i am glad i did it.  everything was SO much easier (and cheaper since i was planning to pay for dress, shoes, H&M, gift, etc.).  the only downside is that i missed out on some of those cool photos you would get with a bunch of BMs...
  • edited December 2011
    Im planning on just having my sister be my MOH.  But im gonna ask a couple of my girlfriends to wear solid color dresses in the wedding theme so that I can include them in a photo shoot. Im trying to have my cake and eat it too!

oh and im flying in from Seattle for the wedding :) Can't wait till we move back... hopefully.. someday...
  • edited December 2011
    oh, good idea!  i wish i'd thought of that...it would have been easy too since my BM dress was black...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards