Nevada-Las Vegas

Mandalay Bay Boquets...Pics?

Does anybody have pictures of their boquets that were included in packages at Mandalay Bay? I'm trying to get a better idea how big they are & what they look like. Thanks :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Mandalay Bay Boquets...Pics?

• From viewing the online weddings on their site, I've seen the petite rose bouquet and that's small. Its' only 6 roses. To me, that's more of a bouquet for a bridesmaid.
  • I asked the supervisor about the flowers and she sent me a pdf. showing the 2013 flower options. Its about 10 pages I think. Send an email to your wedding coordinator or if you want, email me at snj1996@gmail.com and I can forward you the PDF.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_mandalay-bay-boquetspics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:de1ede8e-1c40-424b-99d9-e9d379ac7969Post:d47180fa-160f-4d6c-adb3-426e052ff118">Re: Mandalay Bay Boquets...Pics?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I asked the supervisor about the flowers and she sent me a pdf. showing the 2013 flower options. Its about 10 pages I think. Send an email to your wedding coordinator or if you want, email me at snj1996@gmail.com and I can forward you the PDF.
    Posted by sunni96[/QUOTE]

<div>I would like a copy. Could you forward it to me at decnmay@aol.com. Thanks</div>
  • Just saw your post decnmay. I will send now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would also like a copy of the PDF, my email is germesehmccary@yahoo.com
  • Absolutely! Sending now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Can you forward to me as well? daniela6891@yahoo.com Thank you!!

I've seen examples on the website but I can't tell if those are all the large bouquets. I have a medium bouquet included with my package and I may upgrade if medium is dinky.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have a medium bouquet included in my package too but the supervisor told me that that consists of 9 roses, greenery and ribbon. The flowers on the PDF are upgrades. I will forward to you now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • me too liljennygirl@shaw.ca. i am also a medium bouquet holder included in my package. i never really thought to upgrade. thanks.
    Canadian Bride getting married at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas on October 19th, 2013
  • btw, who is your coordinator? and how are you finding them?
    Canadian Bride getting married at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas on October 19th, 2013
  • My coordinator is Erica but she was out one day and called and the supervisor answered and we started talking and that is how I got the PDF of the 2013 flowers. I will send over the file now! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had them add in some brooches to my very simple bouquet... it was perfect!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards