Nevada-Las Vegas

Make Up and hair

For those of you who are married already, who did you use for hair and make up? How were they?

Re: Make Up and hair

• direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Francesca Lombardo, www.bobbiepinbeauty.com. She's awesome.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• edited December 2011
    I used Harmony Medina for my Aug 20th wedding.  She did a trial wtih me 2 days before the wedding and the wedding day she did exactly what I wanted and I felt very beautiful!!  She is on time and started to work on my wedding party right away non-stop!! 
    Harmonyartistry.weebly.com
    Mistikmoon@msn.com
    702-610-6841
  • starree444starree444 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_up-hair-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:58e8d95c-e734-4a41-8992-10f1634d8eb7Post:317e6383-e326-4fde-8431-d7163f82e195">Re: Make Up and hair</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used Harmony Medina for my Aug 20th wedding.  She did a trial wtih me 2 days before the wedding and the wedding day she did exactly what I wanted and I felt very beautiful!!  She is on time and started to work on my wedding party right away non-stop!!  Harmonyartistry.weebly.com Mistikmoon@msn.com 702-610-6841
    Posted by luhuaemily[/QUOTE]

She has the most reviews on here so i think i would feel pretty confident going with her for my wedding. I just want to see what everyone has to say :)
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto Direy!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My wife used Francesca.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• edited December 2011
    I have booked Francesca, too. I did a ton of research on her and I have been really happy with her so far. I won't know for sure until January, but she has never had a bad review on TK.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Amelia C. She sent her top artist, Christa. Review in my bio.
  • starree444starree444 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much is/was Francesca?
  • justine043justine043 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with Lori white. She gets great reviews her/other sites and includes a trial right in my budget. Shes not the quickest responder to emails, but thats why i'm doing things far in advance :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used Melissa Ferreira. Review is in my bio. I *heart* her. 
  • edited December 2011
    I worked with Lori White and she was amazing!
  • direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    Honestly OP, you really can't go wrong with any of the ladies mentioned on this board - I've never seen a bad review for any of them. 
    Married 5.6.11

• edited December 2011
    I am using Harmony this Saturday for my wedding!  Did a trial in June and was very pleased.
  • edited December 2011
    I had Francesca and LOVED her!  I didn't do any trials just sent her some pictures of what I wanted my hair and make-up to look like and she took those and made it even better!
  • nikdiegonikdiego member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used NY Hair Company (702)432-3333. They were amazing!! My bridal party had some tall requests everyones hair was very different from Vintage Pin-up to Modern Edgy and they did it all to perfection!! They took care of our make-up also great prices and the offer airbrush or traditional make-up. Best start to my perfect day!!
    Hope this helps!!!  
  • edited December 2011
    You know, Nikdiego, someone who comes on who's first 3 posts are w/i 30 minutes all saying the same thing, how great XX company is, raises a large suspicion that you are that vendor.
  • direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_up-hair-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:58e8d95c-e734-4a41-8992-10f1634d8eb7Post:f82c6ca2-c86b-44b4-9214-2dc1a526e195">Re: Make Up and hair</a>:
    [QUOTE]You know, Nikdiego, someone who comes on who's first 3 posts are w/i 30 minutes all saying the same thing, how great XX company is, raises a large suspicion that you are that vendor.
    Posted by LilMissScareAll[/QUOTE]
    My thoughts exactly...
    Married 5.6.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards