Ohio-Columbus
Options

Printers? Print Shops?

Hi,

I have a friend who is designing our invitations, and I thought of printing them myself (I have a color laser printer).  However, I would like a backup! 

I have seen catprint.com (about $225 for 225 invites, including envelopes, response card, information card/directions, and shipping) on another message board, but would really like to support a local company.  I did call one local place- and there price was around $280 for the same amount.  

Thanks! 
BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary

Re: Printers? Print Shops?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Peabody Papers in Grandview did anything paper for our upcoming wedding and the printing, and my mom went there to print the bridal shower invites. They have been reasonable and have quick turnaround time. I just picked up my bridal shower thank you cards I had printed, and they charged only $18.75 for 75 thank you's. That's $.0.25 a card. Not bad for what I've seen.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Inskeep Printers in Westerville. They did my hs graduation announcements, etc. They did a great job. Woulda had them do our invites but since we are 650 miles away from home, it isn't feasable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  The 18.75 is less than what I bought 50  thank you cards for my shower at Marc's!  (They were perfect though-  exactly my colors, and almost the same design as we are having for the invites!)
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards