Massachusetts-Boston

Photographer rave- received our album.

Hi everyone!

I (FINALLY) picked up our wedding album and wanted to let everyone know how much we truly love it.

Our photographer for our wedding was Scott Metzger, and he seriously is phenomenal to work with throughout the planning process.

We purchased the Handcrafted Leather Album which has a bit of a flushmount style but has a much sturdier leather album base so it will hold up longer, and the layout of the photo's are a mix between the two styles.... not to mention, the cover image is almost glass looking and it's seriously breathtaking.

He did such a great job- and is so amenable and easy to work with. If you need a photographer, do give him a shot.

That's all! Hope this helps someone in need!

Re: Photographer rave- received our album.

• edited December 2011
    I will second the raves for Scott- not that I've done my album yet because I'm a big slacker, but he's wonderful and I just adore him.  You will not find a nicer guy.  He is fantastic to work with, he's amazing behind the camera, and he makes you look damn good!  I wish he could follow me around every day and make me look that good :)  He's worth every dime that you pay him.

We ordered a bunch of prints from him to give as Christmas gifts, and everyone that we gave prints to absolutely loved them.  Everyone that has seen our wedding pictures has agreed- they are fabulous.
    *Kelly* MARRIED to the love of my life October 17, 2009!
  • edited December 2011
    We just got our album this week too and I LOVE IT!! :) So good to finally have that done & in our hands!
  • edited December 2011
    YAY for albums!!  I got my album last weekend and I absolutely love it.  It's a flushmount with a black leather cover.  I know a lot of budget-conscious brides go the DIY route, but I really recommend getting the album done professionally.  I ordered parent albums through blurb.com, and though they came out really well, they don't compare to what our photographers did for us.  Yes, I could've gone on a really nice European vacation instead, but now I have a treasured wedding keepsake that will always remind us of how special our wedding was.  Cheesy, but true Innocent
  • edited December 2011
    ditto- i look at our album all the time and it is just so stunning.  i don't know the actual cost as it was part of a package, but it was so, so, so worth it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards