California-Northern

Florist and Photographer in Sacramento Area

Would love recommendations

Re: Florist and Photographer in Sacramento Area

• edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Stout Photography!  Jessica is amazingly talented and one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet.  She's photographing our wedding in April, and after seeing how amazing our engagement photos were we are completely confident that she'll do a great job.  Check out her blog: blog.stoutphoto.com 

In terms of florists I recommend Audrey with Botanica Floral Designs.  When I met with her I had no clear direction for my flowers.  She patiently listened to all of my ideas, and came up with a cohesive look to include everything I wanted.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would take a peek at  Unveiled Wedding Photography.  Super experienced, fair priced, funn to work with and a great eye.  www.unveiledwedding.com. They are based in San Dieog, but travel anywhere.

Congratulations and good luck!
  • aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.aliciaginesphotography.com/ She is going to be my photographer, she does great work and she is great if you are on a tight budget. We are talking 8 hrs of coverage, plus engagement session, plus a super cool looking photo book, plus cd with images, for $800!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • norcalchic43norcalchic43 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to agree with the first reply - Jessica Moores, Stout Photography, is absolutely amazing.  She's photographing our wedding in September and I feel that we have made the best decision possible!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    OOOH FLOWERS YOU HAVE TO CALL..
    or email Tracy at Budding Events

I got all of my wedding party bouquets for less than I would have spent on silk/artificial flowers and I am having a professional florist do them.  I am so excited and Tracy is the best to work with.  Of course she is in the business to make some money but she really cares about making her customers really happy.

She used to own a floral shop but now she has a home based shop.  Prices are unbelievably affordable and she will work with your budget.  Email her and let her know what you are thinking of doing.

gibbons.tracy@att.net

Tracy Gibbons
    Budding Events
    916-361-1885 or 916-397-5523
    www.buddingevents.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Check out http://www.robinsonportraits.com/ for wedding portraits. They are AWESOME and have great prices. They are cool people too...
  • ChennyKChennyK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't found a florist yet, and for our photographer I went to ThePros.com.  I found a package that would fit into our budget and get us JUST what we wanted without too much of the extras we really don't think we'll need.  They also have some great add-ons and allow you to pick from their available professionals.  So far... I've been please.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • h2opolochixh2opolochix member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dont be stuck to a photographer in the area.  I went to http://www.kevinnye.com/ for my photographer who is out of Atlanta, and we are getting marriend in Oakland.  He is WONDERUL and so much cheaper than what people charge out here.  If you are lucky, like me, to find somone outside then you are gonna hit the jack pot just like me.  In case you are looking for a more local photographer, check out http://www.whatshannisaw.blogspot.com/. She does wonderful work that has been features in magazines and bridal websites.  I just wish I could afford her! But as a student, with my fiance in grad school as well, we just cant'.  But she is AMAZING
    Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle. ~Amy Bloom
  • cribbiecribbie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend http://www.thegoodness.com/! They are great to work with and do amazing work.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Lily Rose Photography. She and her team are awesome.
  • MalBean84MalBean84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using a friend/professional photographer. But for Flowers we are using Galeazi's Floral. She is small business and does a lot of the work herself/out of her home. She did my good friends wedding in Downtown Sacramento and it was beatiful. Not only beautiful but wonderful prices and ideas as well. I hope my wedding is as beautiful as the ones I have seen of hers.
    galeazis@winfirst.com
  • angeleeoangeleeo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am a certified photographer in the sacramento area.  I am very flexible on my prices and hours. Check out my website and contact me if you have any questions or if your interested.  I hope to hear from you. Thank You.
    Angelee Ortega.
    www.angeleesphotography.shutterfly.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards