Florida-North Florida

hammock beach resort

Does anyone know anything about the Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast?  I've seen their website and it looks amazing.  I'd love to hear from someone who has toured this venue before my fiance and I take the hour and 15 minute trip down there.

Any input would be appreciated!

Re: hammock beach resort

• ddeleoddeleo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is worth the drive!  Words and websites can not explain how beautiful the property is.  There are 7 different sites to have a wedding and reception.  My Fiancé and I are getting married on the Event Lawn this April.  This was the first place I looked, and I fell in love with it. I did more research and looked for other venues but I found that Hammock Beach was the place.  The price per person is a little more than venues in Jacksonville and St. Augustine but it is worth the view and the property.  We have turned our wedding into a semi-destination wedding now and most of our guests are staying for the weekend.

Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the info!  Are you having your ceremony there too?  I'm going to call tomorrow and arrange a visit.
  • ddeleoddeleo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having the ceremony at Hammock Beach too. We are on 2 different sites - Ocean Site with the gazebo for the ceremony and the reception is on the Event Lawn.

Hammock Beach is a great place and you will love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards